possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

the worst part of the rationalization is that his reasoning is crap, i mean if you are going to try and reason it at least find a more substantially acceptable reason smh
i dont think he was being serious. but then again, who knows in this day and age.

i dont think he was being serious. but then again, who knows in this day and age.
you could be right but people do anything for the easy cash flow these days, can you really blame them? I mean its what society has conditioned us to do. Doesn't mean its right tho

you could be right but people do anything for the easy cash flow these days, can you really blame them? I mean its what society has conditioned us to do. Doesn't mean its right tho

Man, we're all screwed in the head. We're in here HOPING for a chance to pay regular price for a sneaker :rofl:

Man, we're all screwed in the head. We're in here HOPING for a chance to pay regular price for a sneaker
roll.gif
that makes the love we all have for shoes sound so bad 
roll.gif

I want the restock to happen not only so that it can be out of the way but so this thread can be ended

Last edited:
Page monitor went off, got excited, just some fugly id jordan spizikes that look like theyre covered in fur 
mean.gif

no source, just guessing. All their restock is on a tuesday at 4pm pst

Restock in September was on a Monday. Restock in November was a Monday. Restock in March was on a Thursday. Stop trolling these people who actually might believe you and waste another day waiting for nothing.

Can we get these people that are openly talking about selling out of here? I personally want a pair of 1's to wear. It was the first pair of numbered Jordans I ever owned back in 2003 and balled in them in high school til I out grew em and I still have that pair. Its been one of my grails to get a pair I can fit in again for that nostalgic feel. Sad thing is I have a very small chance at even getting them because of how messed up the game is.

Can we get these people that are openly talking about selling out of here? I personally want a pair of 1's to wear. It was the first pair of numbered Jordans I ever owned back in 2003 and balled in them in high school til I out grew em and I still have that pair. Its been one of my grails to get a pair I can fit in again for that nostalgic feel. Sad thing is I have a very small chance at even getting them because of how messed up the game is.
If i actually get some 88 3's im actually wear em too.

Is SP really restocking all that heat on the 24th? Golden moments pack,thunder 4s,taxi 12s???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom