Possible Nike restock? (Rumors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this "restock" got people all sorts of crazy. cursing at @ nikestore left and right. grow up losers...

lets not pretend theres not thousands of people watching the site and twitter like hawks right now

Last edited:

lets no pretend theres not thousands of people watching the site and twitter like hawks right now
there are.  But to be upset that they are going about their regular business is stupid

Edit - wasnt referring to you being stupid, but how some folks on twitter are acting

Last edited:
Gamma 11s only shoe on there i want. Just a bunch of past 2014 releases on there. Wish the infrared23 6s were on there, still kickin myself for not getting those when they dropped.

Last edited:
Gamma's are on my hit list.  If the rumour is true about the yeezy's I wouldnt mind a pair of those, although I know I dont have a chance in hell lol

How do restocks work - are you allowed to only get 1 shoe, or 1 of each style you are lucky enough to grab?

List is just alright IMO. I'd rather just wait for the other releases this year, mainly the dunk 6s and pantone pack 

Last edited:
Tried for champagnes but sold out in five seconds, man I really wanted some ferraris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom