Post a Movie (that isn't popular)

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH "LET THE RIGHT ONE IN" RIGHT NOW! EPIC MOVIE AND FINAL SCENE!

movie was dope right !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!! haha

Volver ( its in spanish so subtitles may be necessary )
Penelope Cruz is the leading actress.

too many twists to explain just something you should see

I thought we were posting movies that weren't popular? you guys are just posting older movies that are good, just because they're older doesn'tmean that they weren't popular. anyways, here's one for y'all

"Wet Hot American Summer"
wet_hot_american_summer_ver1.jpg

movie starts slow, but takes a crazy twist and becomes hilarious haha

Originally Posted by gboy1230
This is one of my favorite movies EVER. I saw a DVD rip and then I was lucky enough to see it in a theater in London over the summer.

I would recommend The Fall, but only if you're blazed as +%+%. Other movies:

What The Bleep Do We Know?
Oldboy (Korean)
Tae Guk Gi (Korean)
Chingu [Friend] (Korean)
Shiri (Korean)
My Sassy Girl (Korean Version!!!)
Sex Is Zero (Korean)
La Haine (French)
Y Tu Mama Tambien (Mexican; some of you have probably seen this already)
Amores Perros (Mexican)
The Lives of Others (German)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Oldboy (Korean)
Tae Guk Gi (Korean)

pimp.gif
Love these movies.

Let me add Black Dynamite if that hasnt been posted yet. I went through all the pages but dont remember with all these posters everywhere.

2hcp43q.jpg

If you didn't shed at least one tear when you first watched Tae Guk Gi, then you're either not Korean or a heartless bastard. I've probably seen it8 or 9 times and I still have to try real hard to keep it together. And I never get emotional during movies.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

If you didn't shed at least one tear when you first watched Tae Guk Gi, then you're either not Korean or a heartless bastard. I've probably seen it 8 or 9 times and I still have to try real hard to keep it together. And I never get emotional during movies.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I wanted to. But I'm like you, just never emotional with movies.And this was back when I was a freshman in highschool watching it for the first time. I think I'm gonna go dl it right now, havent watched it in years.Thanks for posting it up
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom