Post Bad Looks for Celebrities

http://www.google.com/images?q=kevi...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&***=933
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Cudi is lucky, he has security, If I saw a dude acting like that with Lasers on he'd be got. Dude was super bent.

laugh.gif
Typical NTer typing on his keyboard as if he is MC Gusto. Ol' CB4 role playin @$S dudes. If you saw dude you would've done absolutely nothing. Would have said "damnnn dude is super bent. Them Lasers look crisp though." and walked away.

-The Juice
Typical Nter, talking, like he knows somebody,  you're right though, I wouldn't get someone for their sneakers, because that's just foul. Just trying to add some fun comments brotha. And considering I wear a 13, I doubt Cudi's shoes would do me much good.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Cudi is lucky, he has security, If I saw a dude acting like that with Lasers on he'd be got. Dude was super bent.

laugh.gif
Typical NTer typing on his keyboard as if he is MC Gusto. Ol' CB4 role playin @$S dudes. If you saw dude you would've done absolutely nothing. Would have said "damnnn dude is super bent. Them Lasers look crisp though." and walked away.

-The Juice
Typical Nter, talking, like he knows somebody,  you're right though, I wouldn't get someone for their sneakers, because that's just foul. Just trying to add some fun comments brotha. And considering I wear a 13, I doubt Cudi's shoes would do me much good.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by CJ616

SneakerReaper wrote:

Guess which one is Prince...
2rpy7w6.jpg

Spoiler [+]
He's number 3. Bottom right corner

laugh.gif
 Spoiler wasn't even needed

HAHA! But look at my man's blowout in the back. That's something serious. And on another note how is this thread not just filled with pics of what Will.I.Am wears every time he's seen in public.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by CJ616

SneakerReaper wrote:

Guess which one is Prince...
2rpy7w6.jpg

Spoiler [+]
He's number 3. Bottom right corner

laugh.gif
 Spoiler wasn't even needed

HAHA! But look at my man's blowout in the back. That's something serious. And on another note how is this thread not just filled with pics of what Will.I.Am wears every time he's seen in public.

My favorite will.i.am pic is his reaction to 3D Jackson tribute at the Grammys.
Everyone in the audience rocked the generic white glasses, but not Sir will.i.am, no, no, he had to rock a custom silver pair.
2dlspj5.jpg

Pure disdain for the world
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite will.i.am pic is his reaction to 3D Jackson tribute at the Grammys.
Everyone in the audience rocked the generic white glasses, but not Sir will.i.am, no, no, he had to rock a custom silver pair.
2dlspj5.jpg

Pure disdain for the world
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall taken this lil B thing 2 far smh

dudes acted AYO for some lols i never thought i would see the day

yall taken this lil B thing 2 far smh

dudes acted AYO for some lols i never thought i would see the day

Back
Top Bottom