X-Pac 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Did you really just say X-pac!

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Gerald Green

this....thought he was gonna do big things

Me too. This guy was such a sick dunker, just no game at all. I always thought if he would have just went to college he'd probably be ballin in the league now

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Gerald Green

this....thought he was gonna do big things

Me too. This guy was such a sick dunker, just no game at all. I always thought if he would have just went to college he'd probably be ballin in the league now

Sebastian telfair, James White, Gerald Green, Salim Stoudamire, Trajon Langdon....smh @ all these guys!

Sebastian telfair, James White, Gerald Green, Salim Stoudamire, Trajon Langdon....smh @ all these guys!

I really liked Rodney Rodgers coming out of Wake Forest. I thought the was going to be a star in the NBA. He had a decent career, but didn't blow up like I thought he would.

I also had real high hopes for Shaun Livingston -- just really like his game. He's made a nice little comeback this season considering how bad his injury was, but I don't think he'll ever get to where I thought he could.

I really liked Rodney Rodgers coming out of Wake Forest. I thought the was going to be a star in the NBA. He had a decent career, but didn't blow up like I thought he would.

I also had real high hopes for Shaun Livingston -- just really like his game. He's made a nice little comeback this season considering how bad his injury was, but I don't think he'll ever get to where I thought he could.

back in the day, when Magic Johnson retired from the Lakers, then that next year on the draft, we drafted Anthony Peeler...  I so wanted him to be the next Laker superstar 
laugh.gif

back in the day, when Magic Johnson retired from the Lakers, then that next year on the draft, we drafted Anthony Peeler...  I so wanted him to be the next Laker superstar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dos santos & theo walcott

eek.gif
??? Theo is still only 21 and hes playing GREAT this season. Him being left out for South Africa has really lit a fire under him and it seems like each and every games hes out to prove something.

He's showing hes more than a super sub + Fabio has already admitted he made a mistake leaving him off the WC squad.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dos santos & theo walcott

eek.gif
??? Theo is still only 21 and hes playing GREAT this season. Him being left out for South Africa has really lit a fire under him and it seems like each and every games hes out to prove something.

He's showing hes more than a super sub + Fabio has already admitted he made a mistake leaving him off the WC squad.

any underachiving bruins under Lavin  etc...
roll.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Stanislav Chistov
Deshaun Foster
Freddie Mitchell

any underachiving bruins under Lavin  etc...
roll.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Stanislav Chistov
Deshaun Foster
Freddie Mitchell

Back
Top Bottom