Post pics of females you dont find attractive but others beast on

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by vezon

OP you gay dawg?
OP answer this!

You have every type of girl on that list.. you scratch them all off, then all you have is men, therefore making you gay dawg I'm sorry

yeah he might be.  why would you waste time making a thread and posting all those pics of women you dont find attractive. 

stupid thread

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by vezon

OP you gay dawg?
OP answer this!

You have every type of girl on that list.. you scratch them all off, then all you have is men, therefore making you gay dawg I'm sorry

yeah he might be.  why would you waste time making a thread and posting all those pics of women you dont find attractive. 

stupid thread

iY0Xa.jpg

with the exception of selena gomez idk any of the girls OP posted
someone enlighten me?

with the exception of selena gomez idk any of the girls OP posted
someone enlighten me?

Besides Angel and those fugly "White Girl Mob" tricks, your whole list failed. But to add some...

gwyneth-paltrow12.jpg
jennifer-aniston.jpg
taylor-swift.jpg

Three of the most boring, generic, bland women on the planet. I've kicked over rocks and have eaten slices of bread
that have more personality than either of them. Also, they're just not really attractive based on how much they are gassed up.
I would have added full body pics, but they don't have bodies.

Besides Angel and those fugly "White Girl Mob" tricks, your whole list failed. But to add some...

gwyneth-paltrow12.jpg
jennifer-aniston.jpg
taylor-swift.jpg

Three of the most boring, generic, bland women on the planet. I've kicked over rocks and have eaten slices of bread
that have more personality than either of them. Also, they're just not really attractive based on how much they are gassed up.
I would have added full body pics, but they don't have bodies.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

tumblrlnglainogp1qgzj1e.jpg

sick.gif

Only one I agree with.

Never found this chick appealing either:

lindsay-lohan2.jpg
all 4 look like skeezers that would take 10 dudes on the face consecutively without breaking a sweat
sick.gif
x
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom