Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Nothing specifically, and while I realize LV is late to the party with this stuff, I think it's pretty cool collection regardless.

I might cop the beach towel lol.

In LV's defense, they seem late because they're rereleasing the graffiti stuff now because Stephen Sprouse (I think that's his name) died - I thinkhe designed the original graffiti line in the 90's... at least, that is the information I've stumbled across.

ILVOELV.COM is a blog with some decent updates and pictures of upcoming stuff.

Good looks on thewebsite. The white/black shirt doesn't look too bad. They still had some at LV Houston this weekend?
EDIT, here the one I want.
44cf_1.JPG

I'm on the hunt for an item by the brand "surface to air" weekend bag. Been looking online and have come up short, but I have seen the niketalkdetectives in action and hope you guys can help me out. Here is a link to what it looks like and info about it, if you can help track one down for me from astore with a phone number or link to a website I'm willing to paypal you $50. Anyways here is the link:http://www.oaknyc.com/men...ags/surface-brown-weekend I need this in a brown and I willpaypal you $50 to track it down for me!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Good looks on thewebsite. The white/black shirt doesn't look too bad. They still had some at LV Houston this weekend?
EDIT, here the one I want.
44cf_1.JPG

That is actually decent if the print were in white. nice and simple.
However, to charge $300+ for a shirt is a bit crazy, even coming from me.

Slickrick, that is a heck of a bag and you picked one that is not only very limited but very much wanted by plenty of people.
And to make it worst, it is rare to find the brand in the U.S. I'll see what I can find if I find any leads, I'll let you know.
Do not hold your breath though.

RFX- Thanks man I appreciate it, I figured it was pretty hard to find when I called all over toronto/vancouver today and still came up short. It being releasedmonths ago doesn't help either. But anyways I appreciate any help/info.

also I'm liking the varvatos jacket, I just picked up a leather Mike & Chris while in Vegas. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

yea they def aimed at the hypebeasts for this line - the OG graf line was loud enough without them neon colors- i'm def scooping up the tights forwifey....the rest they can prob keep...i'll see what it looks like in person- i'm in vegas this week so i'll stop by the stores and see whatspoppin

Any info on this jacket?
ck_sp09_02.jpg

It's Calvin Klein, I know it's not High End but I didn't want to make a new topic.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I personally like the collection, but not so much the t-shirt:

This one has potential if worn right ...

dsc01489432x576dm5.jpg

Minus the shades though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
... No. Louis is a great brand, but that fit ishorrible. Looks like a fake pimp. Fools are trying WAY to hard with the LV.

Actually I can't front Jus Ske pulled it off great makes me like it that much more. It's a shirt that has to be worn with something else, when I saw itin person all I was thinking was Summer time just the T-Shirt straight with some Denim or Cargo's which is why I was I thought it wasn't that hot andtoo much.

Back
Top Bottom