Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Copped from Neimans this weekend...D&G boot cuts fit almost like TR's...So I copped
glasses.gif

83c15ae0b92ab63521a4e72ad13fe465ee611ca.pjpg
3ea35113ef83b7802a79b3403c4cdc4bee964e6.pjpg

Those LV shoes comes in 3 different colors (or 3 different evils).
I'm not saying it makes it look better, I'm just saying...

laugh.gif
Probably going to hit up the spots today, hopefully get a proper report on the Evi's.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Kay-Where those D&G jeans on sale? Ive been looking for a pair for some time. And which TR? Joey?

No they werent on sale...they did have some on sale...but they were straight legged
sick.gif
...And Yes, They fit somewhat like Joeys except theres less crotch room
embarassed.gif
...but if you swagg'em out and sag'em a lil'...theylook
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Kay-Where those D&G jeans on sale? Ive been looking for a pair for some time. And which TR? Joey?

No they werent on sale...they did have some on sale...but they were straight legged
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
...but if you swagg'em out and sag'em a lil'...they look
pimp.gif
Whats wrong with straight leg?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Probably going to hit up the spots today, hopefully get a proper report on the Evi's.
was gonna do the same - got alot of expenses coming up tho so i don't feel like being tempted and leaving with a few items so i'll fallback -
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

sick.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
Whats wrong with straight leg?

Low-cut straight legged denims are a NO NO in my book... I wear SOME straight legged denims...but they aren't low-cut around the waist...

sick.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. Ima check them out today.

Originally Posted by siirkus

let me know, Q. i didn't even wear the Murakami jacket yet.
smh.gif
.. you copped yours?
Naw I've been waiting until I get to NYC but this trip has been delayed by my dudes.
smh.gif

Now info wise (I thought Tre or 5tan would post since I was speaking to them onthe Berry while I was there).

The White/Gold & Black/Silver Evidence's come out the 1st week of MARCH! I'm guessing stores startreceiving shipments at the end of Feb sometime. Retail is $670 (got my tax card ready so I save the 13%) so it remainsthe same as before, I didn't get any info on numbers and if they're limited. I got on the reserve list and was given a "Reserve Receipt"since I knew the staff and the guy that helped me as usual, I wanted to pay in advance but he said I'll be good he did a proper LV receipt and all, theBlack/Silver pair won't be coming here so I'll hit up my N's for that pair in the U.S.

Here's my receipt (thanks to Mr. Cheng for the assitance with the bluring, N's be on some stan %%%% that it's disgusting).

23vb0oh.jpg

scau4z.jpg

2qi1t3b.jpg

Steve Sprouse line is still here, even my dude that works there said the %%%% is wack
roll.gif
anyways here's my pickups from Gucci again glad to see more things coming in the Menswear section.

5zfodk.jpg

152cck9.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by siirkus

let me know, Q. i didn't even wear the Murakami jacket yet.
smh.gif
.. you copped yours?
Naw I've been waiting until I get to NYC but this trip has been delayed by my dudes.
smh.gif

Now info wise (I thought Tre or 5tan would post since I was speaking to them on the Berry while I was there).

The White/Gold & Black/Silver Evidence's come out the 1st week of MARCH! I'm guessing stores start receiving shipments at the end of Feb sometime. Retail is $670 (got my tax card ready so I save the 13%) so it remains the same as before, I didn't get any info on numbers and if they're limited. I got on the reserve list and was given a "Reserve Receipt" since I knew the staff and the guy that helped me as usual, I wanted to pay in advance but he said I'll be good he did a proper LV receipt and all, the Black/Silver pair won't be coming here so I'll hit up my N's for that pair in the U.S.

Here's my receipt (thanks to Mr. Cheng for the assitance with the bluring, N's be on some stan %%%% that it's disgusting).

23vb0oh.jpg

scau4z.jpg

2qi1t3b.jpg

Steve Sprouse line is still here, even my dude that works there said the %%%% is wack
roll.gif
anyways here's my pickups from Gucci again glad to see more things coming in the Menswear section.

5zfodk.jpg

152cck9.jpg

I dont rock Sunglasses like that, but I might cop the White Evi's...does the gold turn silver after a while of normal wear-and-tear?

^ I think those were the gucci glasses ive been looking at but i like the pair with a lighter lense

Figured I'd let you drop the news, since I was at work, and it was your news.
But its a wrap....... gotta head down there sometime soon.

I see you Kay lil v neck with the matchin denims, clean
pimp.gif

ill never rock no joey, all my trues are BILLY only.

TDOt on it early
pimp.gif

i dont even like white shades but those are proper for sure.

my man Sheist does not fool around with his weed game.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom