Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Kingtre

looking for a b-day fit ...selections real weak out there
nerd.gif
Yup...

I suggest going for something else.

fab right??
Si

Originally Posted by foampOZites

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Foampozites....where did you cop that coin pouch?? and how much?
eluxury 165 but eluxury just stop sellin louie on the 15th of may

indifferent.gif
wow that just pissed me off....you know where else I can cop onefor that price

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

looking for a b-day fit ...selections real weak out there
nerd.gif
Yup...

I suggest going for something else.

fab right??
Si

yea i ordered the purple joint we were talking bout today- gonna toss the purp canvas forces with it and call it a day
laugh.gif
then i'll break the grey twin out the next day...

and lurkin that polo would be young on me and you was calling me skinny so you can forgetaboutit- joint will be like gucci underarmour

laugh.gif
@ that super exclusive limited LV BLACK BOX- im jealous

Ive been looking everywhere for the graffiti LV shirt..I can find it anywhere...anyone got any places??
some of yall are setting yourself up to get bang bang merch-

the only online legit source to get LV is LV...used to be elux as well but not anymore -

any other sites your dealing with will be iffy - alot of items hit ebay - esp a hyped item like a sprouse shirt or millionaires etc...but then your dealingwith a real/fake toss up too- use the same caution you would for js/nikes etc...check feedback ask for alot of pix ask for legit checks here etc etc

you can go to your local store or call the toll free number and they will search the country for you and if the item is found they will ship it to your door/toyour local store-

other than that theres no magic site with all of these items that somebody in this thread is gonna give you-

Ive been looking everywhere for the graffiti LV shirt..I can find it anywhere...anyone got any places??

the only online legit source to get LV is LV...used to be elux as well but not anymore -

any other sites your dealing with will be iffy - alot of items hit ebay - esp a hyped item like a sprouse shirt or millionaires etc...but then your dealing with a real/fake toss up too- use the same caution you would for js/nikes etc...check feedback ask for alot of pix ask for legit checks here etc etc

you can go to your local store or call the toll free number and they will search the country for you and if the item is found they will ship it to your door/to your local store-

other than that theres no magic site with all of these items that somebody in this thread is gonna give you-

All true. Once Elux stopped selling LV, no other store (B&M) and e-store will be selling LV items other than LV themselves.
LV.com doesn't sell article of clothings either (ie: jackets, jeans, shirts, etc..), just accessories and shoes.

Originally Posted by RFX45

any other sites your dealing with will be iffy - alot of items hit ebay - esp a hyped item like a sprouse shirt or millionaires etc...but then your dealing with a real/fake toss up too- use the same caution you would for js/nikes etc...check feedback ask for alot of pix ask for legit checks here etc etc

you can go to your local store or call the toll free number and they will search the country for you and if the item is found they will ship it to your door/to your local store-

All true. Once Elux stopped selling LV, no other store (B&M) and e-store will be selling LV items other than LV themselves.
LV.com doesn't sell article of clothings either (ie: jackets, jeans, shirts, etc..), just accessories and shoes.

If you dont have a store (phillyfan) I think my store still had some. Ill be checking this weekend.

I got the louis vuitton damier belt and damier wallet but the coin pouches have to go...the ladies don't like em. The pouches are mad suspect

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I got the louis vuitton damier belt and damier wallet but the coin pouches have to go...the ladies don't like em. The pouches are mad suspect

i think it shouldnt be hangin out y u walk(pause) it should be used as a card holder or wallet. wallets wear down your back pocket thats y i made the switch.

0519kanyewesttux00.jpg

LV Fall 2009
00050m.jpg

00270m.jpg

00310m.jpg

00430m.jpg

00500m.jpg

00560m.jpg

00580m.jpg

I also just received the LV Catalog and there was a nice grey jacket in there.
I'll post pics once I get the chance to scan the catalog.

LOL i wonder what the weather is like in the Beyonce and Jay pic....she got on barely nothin, and HOV got on a sweater and jeans

Back
Top Bottom