Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Da homie searchin4js is legit he came thru on a pair of grey evidence for me I would've had pics but my peeps took them as soon as I got em. Ima text u n afew days 2 get the other colors. Good lookin

smh.gif
at this dropping to page 4

pimp.gif
i see you had a good bday Q-

for me, not looking at $value, i'd take evis over the millis all day...just for the way they fit me- i really dont care who else has one what...and i guessmy city is diff cause not everyone has em on- hell even in miami i only saw a couple pairs-

i still feel dumb for passing on Millis when they dropped....coulda had em easy but didnt have my reseller forsight
smh.gif
i just didnt like they way they lookedon me

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif
at this dropping to page 4

pimp.gif
i see you had a good bday Q-

for me, not looking at $value, i'd take evis over the millis all day...just for the way they fit me- i really dont care who else has one what...and i guess my city is diff cause not everyone has em on- hell even in miami i only saw a couple pairs-

i still feel dumb for passing on Millis when they dropped....coulda had em easy but didnt have my reseller forsight
smh.gif
i just didnt like they way they looked on me

Agreed...Millis are decent though...

Funny thing is IMO the Millionaire's fit waaaaaaaay better and more comfy than the Evidence's. Tre your lucky in Boston then, in North America IMO whenit comes to being up to date with Fashion etc Toronto is 3rd behind NYC & LA. So once something becomes popular cats go in, if I get my hands on theseBlacks I can't wait to get rid of my Evidence's set.

pimp.gif
Raymundo's, wish I had a pair what was retail on those originally?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Funny thing is IMO the Millionaire's fit waaaaaaaay better and more comfy than the Evidence's. Tre your lucky in Boston then, in North America IMO when it comes to being up to date with Fashion etc Toronto is 3rd behind NYC & LA. So once something becomes popular cats go in, if I get my hands on these Blacks I can't wait to get rid of my Evidence's set.

pimp.gif

-raises hand- first dibs on the Reds...

Funny thing is IMO the Millionaire's fit waaaaaaaay better and more comfy than the Evidence's. Tre your lucky in Boston then, in North America IMO when it comes to being up to date with Fashion etc Toronto is 3rd behind NYC & LA. So once something becomes popular cats go in, if I get my hands on these Blacks I can't wait to get rid of my Evidence's set.

pimp.gif
all depends on your face shape and how u like glasses to fit-

and make sure i get a BBM before you sell anything
laugh.gif

^ You don't have BBM anymore that same day we talked last all of a sudden your ID went and said it was a wrap....

PM me or text my Cell if you still have my #.

smh.gif
Can't pull off that Khaki, will have to see the Navy in person just wish Gucci did a Black.

smh.gif
Can't pull off that Khaki, will have to see the Navy in person just wish Gucci did a Black.

u crazy fam..khaki jacket with these shoes...u good to go..and they are making a black one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

man I'm so out the loop, I had like every hot piece from 07/08. Havent copped anything from Gucci since.
Good move.

Nubian - I'd never do that Khaki Jacket with anything else in that color that Jacket is already Loud asis......when does the Black one drop? heck how did you know a Black one is dropping?

No offense but that khaki Gucci jacket with those shoes are pushing it a bit.
Too much khaki and monogram even for me.
If it were black, it would be more subtle and would work, but then again I hate nylon material so I probably wouldn't buy either way.

Nice pick-ups though. Where did you get the black one?
I have the exact same one and they released it again this season, it is exactly the same thing but it has a cheap stitched on logo this time, not the crestthat yours has.

Originally Posted by RFX45

No offense but that khaki Gucci jacket with those shoes are pushing it a bit.
Too much khaki and monogram even for me.

All that mongram together reminds of something Baby would have worn in the late 90s, early 00s.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

man I'm so out the loop, I had like every hot piece from 07/08. Havent copped anything from Gucci since.
Good move.

Nubian - I'd never do that Khaki Jacket with anything else in that color that Jacket is already Loud as is......when does the Black one drop? heck how did you know a Black one is dropping?
what shoes would u suggest for the jacket? not date for the black one but my source in beverly hills will keep me posted

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

dont know if its been asked but do they make fake LV evidence's?

They make "look-a-likes"...I wouldnt call them fake because they dont have Louis Vuitton or LV on them....

Back
Top Bottom