Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

home boys really rocking a purse. WOW

I was about to say...
That dude might get as much pus as possible, but that's a damn purse!!!
What part of the game is that???

iight i need yall help on this one

http://www.gucci.com/be/u...0-953741-205843CANU04215

seen them on the site for like 150-175
eek.gif
pimp.gif

now i cant find them anymore any help or am i out of luck and need to find some were else to cop for retail
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

free gift with a cologne purchase?? ^^ is so thats dumping on the polo one- macys?

and
laugh.gif
at ronaldo ... i mean if he was gay im sure he'd just come outand say it...but from all reports he runs thru exotic models like he runs thru $200k+ exotic cars -hes a european dude and the rules over there are alldifferent...thats like the equvilant of kobe walking into staples with a LV rolling travel

Originally Posted by Kingtre

and
laugh.gif
at ronaldo ... i mean if he was gay im sure he'd just come out and say it...but from all reports he runs thru exotic models like he runs thru $200k+ exotic cars

Elton John had a wife.

Those Evidence's look real to me. They look weird because they're the Eastern fit. I'm not sure if they have fakes with the engravings (yet). Ihaven't seen any, at least.

Originally Posted by foampOZites

free gift with a cologne purchase?? ^^ is so thats dumping on the polo one- macys?
yeah it is i didnt even like the cologne that much. lol
laugh.gif
-
pimp.gif
might go scoop that up - there was one YSL that i had and liked...gotta htiamcys

Elton John had a wife.
no question - i mean its whatever to me he could be gay, bi, str8 ...i just know its a different culture over there so him rocking the lil manpurse doesnt automatically = gay

Ive done it before with Burberry. Got two nice bags.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Ive done it before with Burberry. Got two nice bags.
pimp.gif

nothin better than lookin smooth in a airport with cool luggage

and
laugh.gif
at ronaldo ... i mean if he was gay im sure he'd just come out and say it...but from all reports he runs thru exotic models like he runs thru $200k+ exotic cars -hes a european dude and the rules over there are all different...thats like the equvilant of kobe walking into staples with a LV rolling travel

Pretty much sums it up..

Ronaldo gets so much Dime quality poontang, who could ever hate the dude?

No one.

But I just don't get how these dudes be running to Paris Hilton, that broad is beyond wack.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

No one.

But I just don't get how these dudes be running to Paris Hilton, that broad is beyond wack.

lol yea I just read about that earlier today... I dunno Q there is definitely sumthin appealing about slu.tty cokedout white chicks.. Kate Moss,Lohan, Paris, Ritchie etc...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

No one.

If you had the chance to mess with a girl who parents own the hilton brand you would pass? You would never look at a hilton hotel the same again.

I finally got a pair of LV Raymundo sunglasses today! I have been looking for a pair for about 2 years. They were worth the wait!

Originally Posted by spottiswood

I finally got a pair of LV Raymundo sunglasses today! I have been looking for a pair for about 2 years. They were worth the wait!
eek.gif
Pics

Congrats, glad you hung in there and kept hunting...

I feel like spending money... SMH.

Back
Top Bottom