Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Those millionaires are fake right? Not to mention they're horrid.

Paris Hilton got the LV Rick Ross "customized" edition Millionaires.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Those millionaires are fake right? Not to mention they're horrid.

Paris Hilton got the LV Rick Ross "customized" edition Millionaires.
roll.gif

Paris Hilton rocking fake LV
laugh.gif
thats a funny idea

I bought My female a LV purse today...I would have taken pictures...but her thirsty self met me at the LV store and took it home with her...

I was cleaning and reorganizing my closet.
Here some of my Burberry items. Ill post Gucci and others tomorrow.

Picked up this Gucci belt on my Venice trip & another simple dressy Gucci leather (reversible) belt that I don't have pictures of yet:

300w509.jpg

I'll post actual pictures of the pick ups in a bit, didn't get anything 'high end' for myself in Paris but got my Mom & sister something from LV(bday presents)

Getting tax back via customs was a nice surprise that I didn't know about
smokin.gif
I guess since in Europe the tax is included in everything already

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bought My female a LV purse today...I would have taken pictures...but her thirsty self met me at the LV store and took it home with her...

I know how you feel . . . about spending money on female not about being unable to keep it away from them.
laugh.gif

The best part is keeping it as a surprise.
happy.gif

chanel10.jpg

What's the different between the Louis Vuitton Evidence Eastern Style and Western Style? Also is there different product IDs?

Anyone know where I can get those biker leather jackets ala bret the hitman style ? I saw one by Dior but it was like 3k... way expensive to for me

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

What's the different between the Louis Vuitton Evidence Eastern Style and Western Style? Also is there different product IDs?

my evidence product number is...z0105E CE 66 7

im thinking the ce.. means eastern style..dont really know hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom