Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

So I own a coin purse, an LV belt and 2 gucci belts?? I also own LV damier chucks, bosphore backpack, graphite wallet....and a lot more.......so your pointis??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

So I own a coin purse, an LV belt and 2 gucci belts?? I also own LV damier chucks, bosphore backpack, graphite wallet....and a lot more.......so your point is??
I hope you don't wear that bosphore unless you're like 5'6... because no offense, but that thing is small like those backpack purseswomen were wearing 10-12 years back.

1ttuf5.jpg
bosphore

this one usher has appears a bit lager
2up6xk6.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Only ones I've liked are the Black, Graphite and that color sk picked up.

you sleeping on that soft purple
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

the 2nd backpack is much bigger - think its called Christopher...its the one everybody special orders in diff colors - theres pic in here with kayne and hispeople with Red ones and other colors

usher doesnt have a bosphore there, but bosphore is still one of my favorite bags of all time even tho its very feminine, i like it much more then themontsouris

The bosphore is nice and really isnt that small....I feel like the montsouris is a lot more feminine actually......but I was just pointing out to the dude thatwhoever said people that wear coin purses say they cant afford anything LV or gucci was just a stupid statement

Tre - I'll have to look at it again
laugh.gif

What's retail on the Christopher if your even allowed to order it? I forgot.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tre - I'll have to look at it again
laugh.gif

What's retail on the Christopher if your even allowed to order it? I forgot.
My SA told me about a year ago when I inquired that it was somewhere over two stacks. I don't remember.

The bosphore is nice and really isnt that small....I feel like the montsouris is a lot more feminine actually......but I was just pointing out to the dude that whoever said people that wear coin purses say they cant afford anything LV or gucci was just a stupid statement

To me having the $500 to buy a belt or the $200 to buy some @%% coin PURSE, doesn't mean you can afford it. Grow up an you will see what I mean. There is adifference between the person buying a coin PURSE to dangle from their belt, and the person who goes and drops 15-20k in luggage and ready to wear. In mostcases the person dropping 15k doesn't blink and the person dropping however much a coin purse is eats at mcdonalds for a week straight to get back ontrack. I don't mean to come of as condescending but, you can have style without buying LV or the next designer brand, people without money don't haveto front like they do. People with money that act poor and dress "Ghetto" are even worse but that is a different argument for a different day. Justbe yourself if you have the money to buy something and it will in no way effect any other segment of you life than go get it, IF YOUR EATING TOP RAMEN ANDDRINKING GRAPE DRINK FOR A WEEK TO GET BACK ON TRACK, JUST LEAVE THE COIN P U R S E ON THE SHELF.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

The bosphore is nice and really isnt that small....I feel like the montsouris is a lot more feminine actually......but I was just pointing out to the dude that whoever said people that wear coin purses say they cant afford anything LV or gucci was just a stupid statement

To me having the $500 to buy a belt or the $200 to buy some @%% coin PURSE, doesn't mean you can afford it. Grow up an you will see what I mean. There is a difference between the person buying a coin PURSE to dangle from their belt, and the person who goes and drops 15-20k in luggage and ready to wear. In most cases the person dropping 15k doesn't blink and the person dropping however much a coin purse is eats at mcdonalds for a week straight to get back on track. I don't mean to come of as condescending but, you can have style without buying LV or the next designer brand, people without money don't have to front like they do. People with money that act poor and dress "Ghetto" are even worse but that is a different argument for a different day. Just be yourself if you have the money to buy something and it will in no way effect any other segment of you life than go get it, IF YOUR EATING TOP RAMEN AND DRINKING GRAPE DRINK FOR A WEEK TO GET BACK ON TRACK, JUST LEAVE THE COIN P U R S E ON THE SHELF.
This argument is flawed...You live in LA so you should know. There are plenty of young kids or trust fund babies in LA that have more then enoughmoney to afford whatever at LV and they still rock their belts and coin pouches out. Now if you say people are trying too hard then thats diff. But itsirrelevant to say if someone is rocking their belts or coin pouches out then 99.9% of the time they can't afford it.

I live in NJ/NY and I personally don't see many people rocking coin purses (I don't associate myself with those types). Too me it is a combination oftrying to hard and also buying something to say you have something LV. I'm not saying 0 rich people buy this *+%$, rich kids are known posers, they jump onhood trends, *+%$ they will jump on any trend, they have the money and time to do so. I am just saying imo for the most part people who have the moneydon't buy that *+%$ and if they do their posers under the age of 21, and their parents definitely disprove of them wearing a LV coin PURSE that danglesfrom thier belt. Rick Ross is a f a g too and anyone else who wears that *+%$. I'm robbing a person with a coin purse if I see them so don't wear that*+%$ in nj/ny. I don't care how big you are, you are obviously a @!+$-c if you are wearing a coin purse and you deserved to have whatever little money youhave on you taken for trying to hard.

I think your analysis is a bit too harsh on someone someone who likes the coin purse and I think you are making a bigger deal about it than it really is.
It's not my style and I won't buy one but others do not bother me when I see guys wearing it.
I do not think they are just "budget ballin" or more female because of it, I just think that they like it.
I think we judge people too much as it is to worry about why a certain person has a certain accessory on his body.

I do not wish that people who has to skip rent so that they could purchase an LV exist but they do and I just hope they can learn to put their prioritiesstraight int he future but at the end of the day, it isn't my life to judge so I'll let them live their life and as long as they let me live mine, thenI got no problem at all.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think your analysis is a bit too harsh on someone someone who likes the coin purse and I think you are making a bigger deal about it than it really is.
It's not my style and I won't buy one but others do not bother me when I see guys wearing it.
I do not think they are just "budget ballin" or more female because of it, I just think that they like it.
I think we judge people too much as it is to worry about why a certain person has a certain accessory on his body.

I do not wish that people who has to skip rent so that they could purchase an LV exist but they do and I just hope they can learn to put their priorities straight int he future but at the end of the day, it isn't my life to judge so I'll let them live their life and as long as they let me live mine, then I got no problem at all.

Cosign

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I live in NJ/NY and I personally don't see many people rocking coin purses (I don't associate myself with those types). Too me it is a combination of trying to hard and also buying something to say you have something LV. I'm not saying 0 rich people buy this *+%$, rich kids are known posers, they jump on hood trends, *+%$ they will jump on any trend, they have the money and time to do so. I am just saying imo for the most part people who have the money don't buy that *+%$ and if they do their posers under the age of 21, and their parents definitely disprove of them wearing a LV coin PURSE that dangles from thier belt. Rick Ross is a f a g too and anyone else who wears that *+%$. I'm robbing a person with a coin purse if I see them so don't wear that *+%$ in nj/ny. I don't care how big you are, you are obviously a @!+$-c if you are wearing a coin purse and you deserved to have whatever little money you have on you taken for trying to hard.
Now you goin too hard...aint no reason to rob or be mad at the person because they are wearing something you don't like. If the kids or dudeswant to front buyin LV paycheck to paycheck livin at moms pad then let them be. As those people get older they will understand their priorities were out ofwack.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I do not wish that people who has to skip rent so that they could purchase an LV exist but they do and I just hope they can learn to put their priorities straight int he future but at the end of the day, it isn't my life to judge so I'll let them live their life and as long as they let me live mine, then I got no problem at all.

I see your reasoning and won't argue with it, I guess I just have this pre-conceived notion they are g&y, and scream look at me "I got a couplebucks i swear"

BBC Varsity jacket, Supreme neighborhood varsity

bbc/bape tees,polos

Red half camo shark, purple camo crystal and others

I know this fool didn't come up in here posting BBC, Bape & Ice Cream nonsense...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2yls4tv.gif

Back
Top Bottom