Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

My birthday is late October and I think I'll be getting myself a new accessory for my wrist.
happy.gif

Just got to decide which one.

Time went by so fast, feels like I just had my birthday last year and posted some pick-ups in here.
I do not even remember what I picked up but it does feel like time just flew by way too quick.

Does anyone have a pic of them or have the Gucci GG monogram polo in navy or brown? Please let me see it. Thanks in adv.

Wings & Horns has a few pieces I want badly.
wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-18.jpg
wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-24.jpg

Once I find out the fit, pre-order might be next.

Others that I wouldn't mind having but not must-haves for me.
wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-11.jpg
wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-14.jpg

wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-15.jpg
wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-20.jpg

wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-25.jpg

wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-4.jpg

That vest is a MUST, but I'm probably gonna reconsider, as I'm gonna be buying 2 jackets, so there's 'no point' in getting a vest formyself.

Diamond knit henley, cotton/cashmere thermals, are a go though.

Judging by the other stuff you pickup (sizing wise), I think you (RFX) would need a small in the tiger fleece hoodies.

This thread is so sad it's almost humorous. Newsbreak: while buying a $20,000 set of luggage or a $250 tee**** maymake you feel better about your sad little existance, in reality it doesn't make your @$+$ bigger than mine or anybody elses. I know I've got it allwrong, nobody cares how other people perceieve them. That's why you paid $500 for a change purse that you don't even keep in your pocket and you'replastered with the logos for the world to see, inadvertanty turning yourself into a walking billboard. All of those [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]things[/color] you work your life away for won't fill the void in yoursoul. Ah, but such is the mentality of our youth. A bunch of lemmings, blindly following each other. And they ask me why I want to leave this place
laugh.gif

excuse me if you will. I'm off to drink away my misery, hopefully meeting my end in an alcohol induced coma

RFX45, can you PLEASE tell me how to go about ordering the Wings and Horns letterman? I've seen it all over the web but nobody ever mentioned a location orwebsite. I checked their site but it only lists retailers, none of which are in Chicago [where I'm located] and only a few are in the US. Do I have to justcall around on that list of retailers or what? Depending on the prices [hopefully not TOO outrageous], I'd like to purchase both color letterman jackets aswell as the hooded sweatshirt above them in your post... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions 5tan, currently working on pre-ordering some items since most of the first shipments are in Canada only.

The prices isn't too bad though, the carsity jacket has real leather sleeves and W&H makes good quality clothes.
The varsity jackets are $700 CAD, which is around $640 USD. The Tiger Fleece hoody is around $200 CAD (or USD, can't even remember anymore).

23soles, if you are still interested in pre-ordering, I'll see what I can do with the store I trying to get a pre-order from.
I'll refer you to them if everything works out. The only problem with shipping from Canade to US is the customs.
I'll see if they can mark it as a gift so that it goes through without a problem.

Thanks RFX, Please keep us posted. I hope it works out well for you and I don't see why they wouldn't mark it as a gift. I'm sure that's acommon request for them being based out of the states and all.
$640 isn't bad. If/when yours comes, I'd love to see real life pictures because thus far I've only seen that one picture of it and I'd alsolike to know how thick/heavy it is. Thanks again

to the people with the lv graphite damier iphone case.....how does your 3gs fit into this thing i just got it today and i cant pull the damn phone out of it

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

This thread is so sad it's almost humorous. Newsbreak: while buying a $20,000 set of luggage or a $250 tee**** may make you feel better about your sad little existance, in reality it doesn't make your @$+$ bigger than mine or anybody elses. I know I've got it all wrong, nobody cares how other people perceieve them. That's why you paid $500 for a change purse that you don't even keep in your pocket and you're plastered with the logos for the world to see, inadvertanty turning yourself into a walking billboard. All of those [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]things[/color] you work your life away for won't fill the void in your soul. Ah, but such is the mentality of our youth. A bunch of lemmings, blindly following each other. And they ask me why I want to leave this place
laugh.gif

excuse me if you will. I'm off to drink away my misery, hopefully meeting my end in an alcohol induced coma
so what do you consider the American Dream?

grey joint is SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

o yea.... brova can get real fly in the fall with this.

Al Audi wrote:
so what do you consider the American Dream?

grey joint is SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

o yea.... brova can get real fly in the fall with this.

Kinda looks like something H&M or Forever 21 for men would come out with.

I bet the quality is superb though.

Originally Posted by 23soles

Thanks RFX, Please keep us posted. I hope it works out well for you and I don't see why they wouldn't mark it as a gift. I'm sure that's a common request for them being based out of the states and all.
$640 isn't bad. If/when yours comes, I'd love to see real life pictures because thus far I've only seen that one picture of it and I'd also like to know how thick/heavy it is. Thanks again

When it comes to business, some stores doesn't send items as a gift for insurance purposes.
I just received a reply from the the store I'm ordering from and he said he will try and minimize the custom hassle,w hatever that means.
He also said the retail is actually $600 CAD so that is $550 USD, even better is he said he would ship for free.
Pre- ordering would take a 1 month wait though since they said W&H is running late with their shipments.
But $550 shipped is a great deal on this. I might jump on it asap.

5tan, is it $160 CAD or USD? I think the hoody being two-tone might have made the price go up.

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Yo DJ Am Is dead yaaaaa! Info on his Sneaker collection going on sale hit me up!!!!!!!!
Please end your sorry little existance and spare us. Are you really celebrating someone elses death?I'm continually at a loss here at NT

M!ke

I like that black/grey varsity jacket too. Too bad no stores in norcal carry wings and horns, majority of the stores that carry the brand are in socal.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 23soles

Thanks RFX, Please keep us posted. I hope it works out well for you and I don't see why they wouldn't mark it as a gift. I'm sure that's a common request for them being based out of the states and all.
$640 isn't bad. If/when yours comes, I'd love to see real life pictures because thus far I've only seen that one picture of it and I'd also like to know how thick/heavy it is. Thanks again

When it comes to business, some stores doesn't send items as a gift for insurance purposes.
I just received a reply from the the store I'm ordering from and he said he will try and minimize the custom hassle,w hatever that means.
He also said the retail is actually $600 CAD so that is $550 USD, even better is he said he would ship for free.
Pre- ordering would take a 1 month wait though since they said W&H is running late with their shipments.
But $550 shipped is a great deal on this. I might jump on it asap.

5tan, is it $160 CAD or USD? I think the hoody being two-tone might have made the price go up.

$550 shipped is an awesome deal. I just need to know how it fits and what store to order from then I'm set. Thanks for coming through with the info!

Back
Top Bottom