Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

that black/gray beanie
pimp.gif

Shoulda just copped it on Thursday when I was there....
30mbn79.jpg

Bonus... collection pic..
20us8hw.jpg

pimp.gif
^^
is that the bigger one? cant tell from the pics...i was
mad.gif
when i saw mylaptop wouldn't fit...was debating between that and the Greenish Canvas joint...both too small for my 17" dell tho
grin.gif

Yeah, its the bigger one. It should fit a laptop.. Unless you got one of those bigger macbooks.
Fits Textbooks and binders, so its good for me, and a smaller laptop if i decide to pick one up.

Nice posts guys, Anyone have any info on this jacket? Name? Release date? Price? Any other color options?
jat.jpg

Originally Posted by meth68

Nice posts guys, Anyone have any info on this jacket? Name? Release date? Price? Any other color options?
jat.jpg

It's from last season and is sold out across the U.S. for the most part, I know in that colourway it is.

5tan - It's kind of a mix of Red/Burgundy.
RedMan - Only reason I've been picking up a lot lately is because the CDN dollar is great right now, just gettingall my *!+# out the way before it gets bad again.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

My lady picked these up for me the last week or so....
8112550e7069a04156e4253ca4eae66d26644c4.pjpg

pimp.gif
those kicks are my fav right now...i gotta go grab a couple morepairs before they do away with em to make sure i always have one on deck
Q - jacket is proper
pimp.gif

8112550e7069a04156e4253ca4eae66d26644c4.pjpg

I love Citizen of Humanity jeans.

For some reason i could never get into those Gucci sneaks.... they resemble bowling shoes too mcuh.. but im sure they'd look ill in the summer time withsome shorts.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

I love Citizen of Humanity jeans.

For some reason i could never get into those Gucci sneaks.... they resemble bowling shoes too mcuh.. but im sure they'd look ill in the summer time with some shorts.

laugh.gif
thats exactly what i call em...gucci bowlers....but my feet aretoo big/long for the chuck style joints so i'm outta luck with most of there line so i grew to love these...
they look good with the right jeans...but yea summer will be
pimp.gif
with those and the napolis

Back
Top Bottom