Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Anyone know the name of this Moncler jacket? thanks
Kid-cudi-complex4.png

I believe that's the Moncler Austin but I'm not 100% positive. Also, RFX45 I see that the Wings + Horns varsity is coming through for you. I wasexcited when I saw the FIRST pic but every pic of it afterwards looked just OKAY and I actually don't like the shawl collar on it. I saw BusyP in the CoolCats edition on hypebeast and it doesn't have the shawl collar and it looked a NICE. I'll never get that one though due to it being limited, so itlooks like I'll just be passing on it. The hoody's another story though.

Originally Posted by 23soles

I believe that's the Moncler Austin but I'm not 100% positive. Also, RFX45 I see that the Wings + Horns varsity is coming through for you. I was excited when I saw the FIRST pic but every pic of it afterwards looked just OKAY and I actually don't like the shawl collar on it. I saw BusyP in the Cool Cats edition on hypebeast and it doesn't have the shawl collar and it looked a NICE. I'll never get that one though due to it being limited, so it looks like I'll just be passing on it. The hoody's another story though.

Yeah, it's a slight difference. The Cool Cats version also has snap buttons instead of the traditional buttons with buttons holes. The shawl collardoesn't bother me because it'll be folded anyways, plus I much prefer the jacket without the badge. The Cool Cats pics actually made me like theoverall color of the jacket more since most of the pics of the jacket I've seen had bad lighting.
cool-cats-wings-horns-melton-wool-jacket-1.jpg
DisplayPictureById.aspx

As long as the blue and brown looks like the pic on the top instead of the bottom, then I'll be very happy with the jacket.

Yeah, I noticed the buttons too. I like the snaps better but that's a small issue.
Like you said, the color in the top pic is PERFECT. Hopefully, it looks like that in person. Either way, it's a VERY nice jacket.

There's some legit stuff on eBay, you just have to be careful. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Your best bet is gucci.com

New W&H x NDG clothes. I really like the Tiger Fleece sweaters, maybe even better than the hoody.
Now decisions, decisions on which one to get instead....

Thermal lined hoodies. $338 CAD.

WHNDG_0023.jpg
WHNDG_0009.jpg

Jeep sweater ($238 CAD) and nock neck zip-up ($238 CAD).
WHNDG_0049.jpg
WHNDG_0044.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^yep, they make fake receipts now.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
are you serious? That's why I don't mess withebay unless I need to find something they don't carry in stores anymore.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^yep, they make fake receipts now.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
are you serious? That's why I don't mess with ebay unless I need to find something they don't carry in stores anymore.

Very. I was selling some LV kicks on craigslist. Some guy responded and acted like he was interested. Then replied about some fake receipts saying he uses themall the time on ebay. I still got the email too. Here some pics the pics.. The ones from LV are I think international print outs.
3981084226_29f31abc53.jpg

Then I guess with these you can say you made a copy of it cause you have other items on it.
3980324999_8d7939f5e9.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 23soles

I believe that's the Moncler Austin but I'm not 100% positive. Also, RFX45 I see that the Wings + Horns varsity is coming through for you. I was excited when I saw the FIRST pic but every pic of it afterwards looked just OKAY and I actually don't like the shawl collar on it. I saw BusyP in the Cool Cats edition on hypebeast and it doesn't have the shawl collar and it looked a NICE. I'll never get that one though due to it being limited, so it looks like I'll just be passing on it. The hoody's another story though.

Yeah, it's a slight difference. The Cool Cats version also has snap buttons instead of the traditional buttons with buttons holes. The shawl collar doesn't bother me because it'll be folded anyways, plus I much prefer the jacket without the badge. The Cool Cats pics actually made me like the overall color of the jacket more since most of the pics of the jacket I've seen had bad lighting.
cool-cats-wings-horns-melton-wool-jacket-1.jpg
DisplayPictureById.aspx

As long as the blue and brown looks like the pic on the top instead of the bottom, then I'll be very happy with the jacket.

I hope it is just the lighting, because there doesn't seem to be enough contrast in the second picture, it looks ehh to me. I'd like to see Maroon andnavy or maroon and gray.

What are the chances Pharrell got that hoody for free?

oh wait is that the LV joint or Hermes? LV id say he prob got it tossed to him or a heavy discount...but Hermes i dont know

Yeah, i think the hoody is Hermese but several months ago I remember Pharrell getting a few free bags from Hermes (or for a hefty discount). It was posted inthis thread too I believe, and the argument was that if it were a publicity stunt to get the name out there.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

david-beckham-james-bond-adidas-originals-fall-winter-collection-16.jpg

Anyone w/ info on the hoody that becks is wearing?

Probably Adidas, that was from the Adidas x James Bond event I believe.

Yeah, i think the hoody is Hermese but several months ago I remember Pharrell getting a few free bags from Hermes (or for a hefty discount). It was posted in this thread too I believe, and the argument was that if it were a publicity stunt to get the name out there.
interesting - i dont see Hermes going that route- but i mean who knows anymore...im pretty sure he paid for them bags if your referring to thehuge Birkin joints he had months ago- the waiting list on joints like that are rediculous along with the price tags so it doesnt really fit the"mainstream" angle-

i remember reading about certain celebs being on waiting lists for the bags...never mind regular people

i remember the alligator/croc hermes hoody but wasnt there a similar lv joint too?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's the name of these LV Shades?
just saw these today- supposed to be hard to get...they had em in the back with somebodies name ...hadn't called them yet so i coulda tookthem
laugh.gif

not sure if these are a diff color but they had clear sides?

also saw the supposed milli 2s or whatever from that look book pic...they are nice and have some dope details..."limited" as well but im on aself-ban right now
gotta go back 2morro so i can get more info if needed

Back
Top Bottom