Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Also, I received a flyer from Saks yesterday.
They are having a Friends & Family sale starting on 10/14 that will last tile 10/18.
25% off almost everything, with exceptions of course.
There will also be a coupon code for online orders, will update when more info surfaces.

diamonds on only half the buckle?
ohwell.gif
if your gonna go at lengths to make the worlds most expensive belt why not go all out? either way i think that belt wouldlook so much better without diamonds as the diamonds make the belt seem very feminine (imo).

platinum is no joke, i remember lookin at vertu phones with a friend and the ones made from platinum no diamonds had an even more ******ed price tag then onesmade from gold with diamonds

o ya and very nice watch rfx but im in agreement with al audi, that chrono version is crazy

I just noticed I spelled it Hubolt more than once, didn't think anything of it. Yea...when you copp your grail....its on to the next. How it always is withmaterial things.

Saks sale exceptions.
The exclusions include David Yurman, John Hardy, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Cartier, Bvlgari, H. Stern, Pomelatto, Buccellati, Hermes, St John, Piazza Sempione,Jill Sanders, Givenchy, Alexander Mcqueen, Bottega, Uggs, Bridal Salon, Giuseppe Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Moschino, Donna Karan, Tod's, Roger Vivier, MaisonMartin Martiela, TSE, Miu Miu, YSL, Balenenciaga, Marni, Azzedine, Loro Piana, Dries Van Noten, Akris, Oscar De La Renta, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik,Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, A Mcqueen, Junya Watanabe, Comme De Garcons, Robert Cavalli, Brioni, Charvet, Loro Piana, Kiton, Zegna, Ralph Lauren ( purple andblack), Cucinelli, Dior, Vilebrequin, Breuer, Etro, Bugaboo, Quinny, Stokke, Les Copains and Louis Vuitton.

I honestly don't know what's on sale then.
laugh.gif

Also, has the Louis Vuitton Faux Semblant Carre shades been out for a while?
I kind of like it but I have a pretty big head so I have to try it on but if it fits like the wayfarers then I guess I am out of luck.

they've been out for 2 years, but i don't know if LV still produces them because when i broughtr my pair back after i broke them they couldnt find anyin the database. They fit a little wider then the wayfarers that's why i bought them last year.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Saks sale exceptions.
The exclusions include David Yurman, John Hardy, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Cartier, Bvlgari, H. Stern, Pomelatto, Buccellati, Hermes, St John, Piazza Sempione, Jill Sanders, Givenchy, Alexander Mcqueen, Bottega, Uggs, Bridal Salon, Giuseppe Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Moschino, Donna Karan, Tod's, Roger Vivier, Maison Martin Martiela, TSE, Miu Miu, YSL, Balenenciaga, Marni, Azzedine, Loro Piana, Dries Van Noten, Akris, Oscar De La Renta, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, A Mcqueen, Junya Watanabe, Comme De Garcons, Robert Cavalli, Brioni, Charvet, Loro Piana, Kiton, Zegna, Ralph Lauren ( purple and black), Cucinelli, Dior, Vilebrequin, Breuer, Etro, Bugaboo, Quinny, Stokke, Les Copains and Louis Vuitton.

I honestly don't know what's on sale then.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

@ the illusion that a sale is going on at Saks...
laugh.gif

RFX, i already got the red one, just trying to complete the set as you noted!
Houston, I guess i have to head to LV next Tuesday, hardly go there, but if they got it, then i shall make the trip!
pimp.gif

PO

They got the green/red gucci canvas belt on bluefly, if i'm not mistaken, someone on here was looking for one. Just a heads up.

PO2345 wrote:
Houston, I guess i have to head to LV next Tuesday, hardly go there, but if they got it, then i shall make the trip!
pimp.gif

PO
If I go by there today i'll let you know.

And I guess I can post this in here but does anyone have any high end computer sleeves? Ive seen a nice Gucci one on Saks I liked.

sk - Check the ones on LV, a friend of mine got the Brown Damier for his 15" Macbook.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

sk - Check the ones on LV, a friend of mine got the Brown Damier for his 15" Macbook.
Saw they graphite one today. Dont want to spend that much. The laptop was only $1100.
laugh.gif

I do like this Gucci. They dont have it instore tho. So I dont know if it will fit. Of course on paper its not but sometimes there measures are off a lil.
Link to Gucci Case
Macbook measurements are H 1.08", W 12.86", D 8.92"

u4u8o.jpg

busta in his usual fugazi dapper dan louis

2viqg06.jpg

chopper in a gucci skully? i don't recall seeing a red skully in any of their collections...maybe he picked it up with the chopper suit as a 2-for-1 deal

i wish that busta rhymes crewneck was real in graphite colours, even his leather if the sleeve folds were smaller would be crack

Back
Top Bottom