Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

$33k on the first receipt, $23k on the second.....

pimp.gif

That's some stuff I would do though...

I have the tendency to "zone out" when I have to much money at my disposal.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I have plenty of Burberry polos, probably in all the basic colors (white, black, white, red, navy, green, etc..).
I actually just recently took them off the hangers and folded it up and placed it in the bottom of my drawer.
I used to love Burberry jackets but I never really found one that fit well.
Prorsum fit me perfectly but even the Burberry store at Beverly Hills only carried a handful of selections.
NeimanMarcus.com started carrying Prorsum though but selection is still very limited.
London is mostly classic fit, although there is some slim fit, but Prorsum is very slim. I can't even fit into most of that stuff. It'sreally expensive but it's beautiful stuff.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^
Damn, the Paris LV store has a huge selection.
The one in Chicago is nothing in comparison.
LV's headquarter is in Paris so I wouldn't expect anything less.

smh.gif
ignorant n----- sh-- but more power to the dude, aslong as he has hisfinances right can't knock him

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^
Damn, the Paris LV store has a huge selection.
The one in Chicago is nothing in comparison.
LV's headquarter is in Paris so I wouldn't expect anything less.

smh.gif
ignorant n----- sh-- but more power to the dude, aslong as he has his finances right can't knock him
I guarantee he doesn't.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Do the Gucci Outlets carry Men's Clothing or shoes?
Yessir they do. The prices are generally better than the gucci semi-annual sales. If you don't mind waiting for clothing or you know theywill have alot left in your size, chances are they go to the outlets and are usually marked down around 50% off the msrp.

"you can pay for school but you cant buy class" - Hov
pimp.gif

I'm not on here too often but has anybody ever heard of dsquared2? I'm pretty sure you guys have any info on this brand? I want to buy a bomber jacketand they have just what I'm looking for but i just don't know if to pull the trigger or not because I've never heard of the brand and/or quality ofit. Thanks in advance

Dsquared is a really fun brand. It's nice quality, but the fit is really tough. The jeans are really slim, the shirts are small across the upper body and alittle bit bigger at the bottom, and the arms are really long. You have to be somewhat tall, and lean athletic (if you have broad shoulders, forget about it).They have a theme for each season. For example S/S 2009 was hip-hop, and you can watch their runway shows on Youtube. They're big productions. This seasonis a reflection of the economy/Obama themed, based on the runway show. They've done F1 racing in the past as well. I highly suggest you try on someDsquared before buying because it is such a weird fit.

i got a question.
are things in outlets really cheaper??(gucci outlet)
because im gonna get a belt but im wondering if i should cop online or go see if they got heat in the outlet.

Back
Top Bottom