Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Nice but we need better pics of that Gucci jacket.

BGL, Barneys has a designer sale starting today. I got a postcard about it in the mail a few days ago, not sure of the details but I believe it is up to40%-60% off now.
NM still has the First Call sale going on, 30% off some items and shoes. The stuff are marked down and will go lower on their next sale but chances are, whatyou want might be gone by then.
Nordstrom has the same designer sale of 40% off, items are marked down so the price is good until it is sold. My guess is next stop would be up to 60% off orthe Rack if those items do not sell.

Well at least in Houston, ive found waiting for NM to mark is better. Ive seen them add stuff too. Last time I got my Gucci drivers cheap. I still havent evenworn them yet either
smh.gif

Oh wow. I think i need to drop a hint on the wife for a xmas present.

That looks like the 5th ave store

Can anyone confirm if that jacket is made of leather or nylon?
Looks good though.

Also, I think I just need a lighter brown belt and maybe a white one and that is it for me buying any belt.
belts_10.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Can anyone confirm if that jacket is made of leather or nylon?
Looks good though.

Also, I think I just need a lighter brown belt and maybe a white one and that is it for me buying any belt.
are you talking about the LV jacket? If so its nylon. Peeped it tonight at the event in san francisco. Don't know if its for sale yet ornot, only saw the model walking around in it, but didn't see it displayed on the floor so I don't know the price. I would assume its the same price asthe black and white one which is around $1900. Not bad considering most LV jackets are 2k+. I picked up a few things tonight will post pics tomorrow. Nothing for me, just a wallet for my woman and 2 dog collars for the pups. Took a stroll around NM and the prices weren't low enough to interest me.

We need a designated NT to work at Saks, Barneys, NM, etc... to hook us up during times like these.
It would be a great idea too since they will get plenty of commission.
We got one that works at Nordstrom who was helping people out a few weeks ago, anyone else want to reveal they work at any of the other department stores?
That LV def. looks nylon.

tell me about it. i was in the store for about an hour and a half deciding whether or not i should spend money on myself or go christmas shopping for friendsand family. LOL.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Finally
Gucci and LV beanies
Got the Gucci for $160. Man I miss my Saks hook up }:

Picking up my Ferragamo belt later today too
nice pickup houstonsnk
pimp.gif
..grey gucci one is def on mychristmas list

Wow. $4100..... cot damn.

Can cop that Gucci joint and have some change for a bag too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom