Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Well i do it and im gunna talk about it!
smokin.gif
Oh word thats wassupi neva heard of em..............but i think im gunna have to start mi own thread!lol
Damn is morningstar paying you? bc yr doin a good job being his jockey!
laugh.gif

listen people in life your always gunna have to deal with a cocky Jerk that thinks he knows it all! In this case thats
roll.gif
ME!

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Well i do it and im gunna talk about it!
smokin.gif
Oh word thats wassup i neva heard of em..............but i think im gunna have to start mi own thread!lol
Damn is morningstar paying you? bc yr doin a good job being his jockey!
laugh.gif

listen people in life your always gunna have to deal with a cocky Jerk that thinks he knows it all! In this case thats
roll.gif
ME!

laugh.gif
Of course, he pays me with Gucci jackets he doesn't wearanymore, hand me down you know. This endorsement ain't free!
laugh.gif

Seriously though, you don't have to have heard of him, it's his thread and you can see in the first page what he has. Your saying "you do it andtalk about it," but you haven't shown us anything. You also said someone has to prove that they do it better than. So far, you haven't dethronedMorning so you can't proclaim yourself, not just yet.

I deal with cocky jerks all the time, it happens here on SoCal and definitely makes this trheads interesting but this is NT. If you haven't been herebefore, bring on the proof before you talk. You say your cocky and you doing it "big" but your 21, you have to prove that your parents aren'tbuying you these stuff. I'm not saying anythign is wrong with "mommy" buying you stuff but in my eyes it's just wrong to brag about what yourparents bought you.

Damn thats a good look,i would brag about that!lol.........but yeah i really dont care about him! but yr right i do need 2 post a lil more..........im jusstrying 2 get ya ready bc im goin hard! oh nah Mom & Dad dont Support me! i have a sweet job on Madison & 70th that pays the bills............but yeahill post a lil more 2night so get ready ya!

Originally Posted by RFX45

this is NT. If you haven't been here before, bring on the proof before you talk. You say your cocky and you doing it "big" but your 21, you have to prove that your parents aren't buying you these stuff. I'm not saying anythign is wrong with "mommy" buying you stuff but in my eyes it's just wrong to brag about what your parents bought you.

BFA - Gucci w/ Jordans can be done, you just got to do it right. (1's, 3's, 4's, 6's and maybe 5's) anything outside of that can't IMO.

alright this bags sold out long time, was part of last years collection i believe? i had to pull crazy strings to get this,

flash blocks out tag but any dude from toronto thats seen me with it can vouch its mine

ill post other stuff this weekend when im back home, gotta catch up to rest of you
laugh.gif

to dagoldenkiddz you got all this money but no one likes you, ya you got nice pieces but as oc put it "but uhh,
I'd rather be broke and have a whole lot of respect"

"Clothing is much more than that but as of late, people are so consumed with being looked at instead of being understood and heard thru what theywear."

-The truth....

end beef

Annoying!lol So whos gunna shut me up???? let me know whos stepping up to tha plate? Sneakerlover88 ill give u a apair of ds lucky 7s if u think u could dress better than me! So till than everyone relax and Juss watch me Take this forum over!
pimp.gif

How is dude annoying in a GUCCI thread? Outta here.

Sumone posted tha Gucci Web Collar jacket i got on on tha first page of this forum.................well i got it too! i had tha navy one too but i sold it bc it was too big! Butt yeah............i got this on smashhhh
smokin.gif
Are those Dior Homme s/s/ 08 high lace sneakers? If so, can I see some more pics with those on your feet? No mo.....

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

I need a Louis belt, but I just picked this up.
Is THIS BELT FOR GUYS?

sorry for the late response, but yeah it's for guys. I bought it in the mens section, and it was in mens sizing
smile.gif

anyways, picked these up last weekend. Forgot to post them in here

Past few days..

2eqdq1s.jpg

2cn9hj4.jpg

34fh8q0.jpg

- 05/06 Gucci Beanie
- LV Evidence Shades.

Thanks to my dude (you know who you are) with the Beanie, I'm still trying to find the Black from 05/06....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mellowg

alright this bags sold out long time, was part of last years collection i believe? i had to pull crazy strings to get this,

Damn, i was looking to sell mine ! You'd have saved alot of money, believe me, i'm getting rid of a lot a nearly new stuff for small money

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Wow, I can't believe Mr. Lunatic himself is rocking RRL denim. SMH but hopin that nobody else notices it, maybe I shouldn't have made this post.

Juelz might be wearing a pair if I'm not mistaken. I expect it to be on a good chunk of rappers by the end of the year just like Jeff Staple predicted.

filerv8.jpeg

Wayne's rocking them now. Just a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom