Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

LOL hope he aint using that LV dust bag as a lunch bag or something....

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Polo Leather Flight Jacket retail $1200
296284589.jpg
296284592.jpg

296266367.jpg

My Exact emotions

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wow...from dudes photobucket

smh.gif

is all this stuff real? how is that you and all your homies can afford this stuff? unless the parents just hook you up with all the LV, Gucci, Prada, etc...you want. or maybe you and all your boys are pushing serious weight.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You and All The Homies Are A Joke[/color]

Well I'm not going to lie this type of fashion is out of my league as of now.

Will I have money down the line to purchase them, maybe?

But, I will just set back and watch you guys post and shut it down.

imo wearing burberry, YSL, Gucci, etc all at the same time just looks like you're trying waaaaay too hard, but you do you; those Gucci caps are
pimp.gif
tho I've wanted one for a minute.

well, I don't have much.... yet
devil.gif
(especially compared to thethread starter) but I've been putting more money into designer %#%@ than streetwear as of late.

I've also got a Yves Saint Laurent button-up somewhere, can't find it right now

I love these Burberry polos, I'm on a hunt for a black one but it seems like Nordstrom is always sold out when i go

some Dior button-up

My first pair of Gucci shades, gotta love having a puppy that chews on everything
mad.gif

replaced them with a white pair

hopefully my next pick up

NMN8445_mn.jpg

Here's some of my stuff I have saved in my pc. If I have some time, I'll take some more pics and post. Nothing compared to MorningStar though:

Sorry for this pic but it's a pile of my clothes (polo's, button-ups, tee's) which includes: POLO RL, Lacoste, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, JohnVarvatos, Paul Smith, Etro and Armani.
Some suits buried there too = Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Etro and Armani Collzioni.
8etq2iq.jpg

Paul Smith Hoody ($400), John Varvatos Hoody ($400) and John Varvatos Sweater ($250)
8fb79rr.jpg

Burberry Hoody ($495)
8dz6b1x.jpg

POLO PeaCoat ($600)
6su2r08.jpg

I don't think the Jordan leather jackets would qualify as high-end but each did cost around $500+, but the middle one is a John Varvatos suede leatherjacket ($1500)
6xqts21.jpg

Burberry Leather Jacket ($1000+)
6ymfuwo.jpg

Some accesories:
Gucci Wallet & Belt ($200+ each)
8epqyi9.jpg

Ferragamo Belts ($190 each), Ferragamo Wallet ($200), Burberry Wallet ($220), Dolce & Gabanna Wallet ($220)
7x4cppt.jpg

Gucci BaseBall Cap ($220)
6ofwrwl.jpg

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wow...from dudes photobucket

smh.gif

is all this stuff real? how is that you and all your homies can afford this stuff? unless the parents just hook you up with all the LV, Gucci, Prada, etc...you want. or maybe you and all your boys are pushing serious weight.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You and All The Homies Are A Joke[/color]

o wow i am in the pic... only kid with kicks... wow it sounds like alot of hate on the thread... not tryna defend any one but i mean i know every one inthe pic personally

Originally Posted by davybillz

My homies... Yves Saint Laurent day..

again another pic ... all these dudes i go to school with... everything is authentic btw...had to say sumthin cuz none of these dudes on nt

Nice stuff RfX

Gotta get me some etro sweaters, they have such nice colours/designs.

lol at the homeboys in Burberry, and Yves.... SMH high school kids can't afford that stuff.

Good finds on ebay tho...smh@ knockoff burberry/YSL/Gucci

Knock off stuff? Are you buggin'? Smh.. He's a hater... Lol.. Honor roll grades get rewards at my house

man where do you all get theset stuff from.. seriously i want to know.. i live in albany ga which is 3 hours away from atlatna i wonder if they have somethere.. any suggestions..

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

man where do you all get theset stuff from.. seriously i want to know.. i live in albany ga which is 3 hours away from atlatna i wonder if they have some there.. any suggestions..

Lenox & Phipps Plaze in ATL. Lenox has Neimans, Bloomingdales, LV store, Burberry store. Phipps Plaze has Gucci, Versace, Saks and etc.

Back
Top Bottom