Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^^I think its called pocket tee.
laugh.gif

But arent those Burberry tees? I wouldn't rock Burberry with LV.
But yes a plain cream tee would look nice.

If it isn't monogrammed, I don't think mismatching brands is bad.
The Burberry is subtle enough and most people who sees the sneakers would probably not think it is LV at all.
Any of those tees aren't bad at all really, very subtle.

Yes it's Burberry. I mix labels all the time unless it's like a damier print or something like that. My accessories may match lv shoe lv belt. I don't feel like the pattern clashes with the shoes in this case. Thanks Mrmars by the way your Jordan collection is INSANE! If you ever cashed out on those kicks my GOD.

Rfx u nailed it. That's why I like the tees they aren't in your face luxury. But enough to make a good impression.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Yes it's Burberry. I mix labels all the time unless it's like a damier print or something like that. My accessories may match lv shoe lv belt. I don't feel like the pattern clashes with the shoes in this case. Thanks Mrmars buy the way your Jordan collection is INSANE! If you ever cashed out on those kicks my GOD.

Thanks man. I guess one day I'll cash out, eventually. I had an easier time finding some of those then creme dons...lol

Originally Posted by RFX45

If it isn't monogrammed, I don't think mismatching brands is bad.
The Burberry is subtle enough and most people who sees the sneakers would probably not think it is LV at all.
Any of those tees aren't bad at all really, very subtle.
I guess your right. Those shoes really have no LV on them or any prints.

Hadegbit-Check the outlet. They had the sweaters like those about 2 weeks ago. They might have the tees in now. Prices there are
pimp.gif

i do need to make a trip back out there its just like a 45min drive but its worth it...those tees are on Burberry right now and fairly new so i doubt that they will be there but i might find something similar. I will go check out the sweaters maybe this weekend.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

so u found the cremes??? or are u being sarcastic?

Sarcastic all the way....... I wish i did! The Leaders is gone and now I don't even have that to fall back on.

Sneek peak at W&H's new varsity jacket for Fall 2010.
They incoporated it to be more of a peacoat now.

IMG_3958.jpg

I dont think Baby really cares.... I mean, this is the dude with 5 Stars tatted on his skull...
He's got more things to worry about, bahahah

Originally Posted by mellowg

roll.gif
did he really just leave the tags on???

Thats why I think the jacket is Gucci. It looks like the boutique Gucci tags.
laugh.gif

And yea red evis dropped. They are selling quick.

^
laugh.gif
I just noticed that "paint" tag on those. Look at the "F" If anyone sees those for sale on ISS don't buy.

I could see Birdman getting a pair of those Red Evi's attached to his face. They really complement the stars on his head.

Back
Top Bottom