Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I want that sweater/cardigan that lloyd banks has on! Dope stuff! Hit up my LV mgr and he's getting some in for me to try on
smile.gif
Hopefully won't cost too much
frown.gif

4481020494_1bee52fcec_o.png

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Spyker-C8-3131010125296541600x1060.jpg

Good grief.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

I should have mentioned that the car in the picture is the new Spyker Aileron, and they're the first vehicle manufacturer ever to convince LV to make custom luggage for them.

From the article I was reading... "There's also a reasonably large trunk in back, which Spyker will happily fill with custom-made Louis Vuitton suitcases costing $27,000."

sick.gif

yea i couldn't remember the car manufacturer but i think it was posted a bunch of pages back....the whole trunk was a custom lv trunk with compartments and all that-

I remember I was going to get that case till I realized how pointless it was... you have to take your phone in and out of it every sngle time

yeah i figured...sucks not having a decent high end retailer here in Ottawa..
frown.gif
Gotta journey to MTL all the time.

Legit check:

7460a8h_20.jpeg

thanks boys!

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I remember I was going to get that case till I realized how pointless it was... you have to take your phone in and out of it every sngle time
QFT.  Now, if it had a belt clip, it would be a completely different story.

i know gucci does, dunno bout lv, your best bet is to go to your local eyeglass dealer because iv only ever seen them in eyeglass stores and on ebay

imo armani makes nicer frames

should have some burberry black label stuff in my hands within the next month, will post pics once i get

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Does anybody know if LV or Gucci make eyeglasses, and if so, where could I get them?
Gucci def. makes glasses for men and women, idk about LV, if they did that will be
pimp.gif
, someone should write them a letter lol, heres my current joints, love em

6912501e69e04469043af1a95c752c0941e137e.pjpg

Alright thanks fam, yeah, Lenscrafters carries Burberry, which where my old ones, and I'm looking into switching it up, and I really don't know why the stoneface was used but ok.
Those gucci are cleann.

Back
Top Bottom