Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

New pick ups.

Burberry Packable Nylon Biker
burber12.jpg

Richard Chai Peacoat (I can't believe I have to wait so long before I could actually wear it)
richar11.jpg

Originally Posted by Vancity74

What's everyone's preference (style-wise)? Graphite is gorgeous, but I'm leaning towards the macassar...
I prefer the Graphite Keepall.

how do louis vuitton damier belts fit? im like a size 32 in levis but im trying to gain weight.. what size should i get?

I know this pic is atleast a year old, but just wondering if anyone knows if this vest ever really came out or one of those "custom" pieces

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Hmm.. I literally spent 30 minutes at the LV store in the Wynn Hotel deciding on what Keepall to get and I ended up leaving with a stupid graphite wallet instead. What's everyone's preference (style-wise)? Graphite is gorgeous, but I'm leaning towards the macassar...

Cam I'd do the Macassar, one of my friends got it recently and everytime I see him with it I fall in love. That > Graphite IMO.

What's CDN retail on the 55? Also, when you get your initials engraved do they do it on the spot or what? I want the Keepall for my Vegas trip in a couple of weeks but I'm assuming it might just be cheaper to buy in the USA? And I'm definitely going with the Macassar... way too nice to pass up.

Hmm.. I literally spent 30 minutes at the LV store in the Wynn Hotel deciding on what Keepall to get and I ended up leaving with a stupid graphite wallet instead. What's everyone's preference (style-wise)? Graphite is gorgeous, but I'm leaning towards the macassar...

Cam I'd do the Macassar, one of my friends got it recently and everytime I see him with it I fall in love. That > Graphite IMO.

What's CDN retail on the 55? Also, when you get your initials engraved do they do it on the spot or what? I want the Keepall for my Vegas trip in a couple of weeks but I'm assuming it might just be cheaper to buy in the USA? And I'm definitely going with the Macassar... way too nice to pass up.
Retail is the same for the 55 ($1,370) I forgot what taxes are like in BC but here it comes up to $1548. Also remember the biggest the Macassar came in is 55, if for some reason you were going to do the 60 you'd have to go with the Graphite or something else. As for getting your Initials Stamped if it isn't busy they'll usually do it on spot, it only takes about 10-15 Minutes. If it's busy you may have to come back the next day.

Finally got my Daniel MM

fve6ao.jpg

NZD 1134 (about USD 800) in New Zealand using my aunt's 30% employee discount.

Retail is the same for the 55 ($1,370) I forgot what taxes are like in BC but here it comes up to $1548. Also remember the biggest the Macassar came in is 55, if for some reason you were going to do the 60 you'd have to go with the Graphite or something else. As for getting your Initials Stamped if it isn't busy they'll usually do it on spot, it only takes about 10-15 Minutes. If it's busy you may have to come back the next day.

Awesome thanks for the info. Now I just gotta find a creative way to justify spending $1,500 on a bag haha.

hadegbite - nice shades! Mine came in the other day as well (pictured with my graphite pocket organizer which in my opinion is way better than a wallet)

v3ktaf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom