Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Go hard my _, go hard.....
laugh.gif

Dnice is did you cop a louis fanny pack? anyways nice pickups. Has anyone visited the gucci sale yet? Finally got some extra funds to play with after I got rid of my gambling addiction
laugh.gif

LOL! Yep I copped the fanny pack... It was the cheapest of all the travel accessories so I just ran with it... LOL! It will be worn over the shoulder across the chest when I rock it though...

nothing too great at the gucci sale...atleast here, alot was already sold and even then not a lot of things i liked

I was thinking about getting that gucci hat as well. Do u know if it fits like the classic beanie?

hey does anyone know about dior homme jeans? i want to invest in a nice pair of denim and was wondering if anyone had knowledge of em , i.e sizing, cut etc

Chick's face looks like a totem pole.
Planet of the apes lookin sjdajnasdj girl.

After Dnice I wont post my pickups lol just got the same brown belt he did with matching wallet.

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

hey does anyone know about dior homme jeans? i want to invest in a nice pair of denim and was wondering if anyone had knowledge of em , i.e sizing, cut etc

Mostly slim. AirMurphs the one who helped me with my pair, he can probably chime in with some of his thoughts.

those of you that are interested in the LV varsity jacket coming out next season, the retail is $1700.

yes, have a specific question?

yes, does the waist run tts? i found a pair for a decent price but its my normal waist size and i always hear talk of sizing down

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Any info on this Moncler Vest Soulja is rocking?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think its part of the Visvim x Moncler collection.

yes, does the waist run tts? i found a pair for a decent price but its my normal waist size and i always hear talk of sizing down
Raw or washed denim?
How fitted do you like your jeans?

There Raw denim will stretch a good 2 sizes so if your a 32 get a 30... that only applies for the blk and indigo mij.
Depending on how tapered you like your jeans theres 3 cuts, 2 widly available 21cm, 19cm and 17cm (referring to the width of the leg opening)
So if you like them a bit looser get the 21cm if you want them more tapered get the 19cm....
If your interested in the pre- washed denim they all really have different fits depending on the wash in my experience. They definitely do not stretch like the raw and so id advise you to get your true waist size. But once again id advise you to try them on perhaps 1 size down would be in order depending on your preference for fit.

If the pair you found for a good price is a used pair of raw denim be weary of the size as the jeans may have been stretched already to a fit you wont like.

Anything further ask and ill try helping out.

My fault, I thought it was AirMurph but I think it was Crumbs who helped me.
laugh.gif

I noticed though, I've worn both my Diors a bunch and still doesn't feel like they stertched much or at all.

Originally Posted by RFX45

My fault, I thought it was AirMurph but I think it was Crumbs who helped me.
laugh.gif

I noticed though, I've worn both my Diors a bunch and still doesn't feel like they stertched much or at all.
laugh.gif
couldve been AirMurph he has a very nice collection of Diors.
RFX did you buy them your true waist size?

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Preciate it Crumbs!
No problem.

I actually sized down 2, got a size 28. Waist is fine but the thigh area is still a bit tight, could use a little more room in it. I've owned it for a couple of months now and has gotten at least 15-20 wears each not much stretching, is any at all. I was told it should stretch after 2-3 wears.

thanks crumbs! and rfx, always helpful. Actually i wear a 27 , i know lol, and i found a pair on a site in a 26, so no option to try on. They are raw and on the size 26 it says the leg opening is 7.4, so im guessing thats equivalent to a 19 cm in bigger sizes. There aren't any other descriptions so it leaves alot in the air. I dont wear skinny jeans but my legs are so slim that anything other than slim fitting doesnt look right. I have no jeans because of this, besides diesel safados( i can tolerate them). i really just want a nice pair of form fitting jeans that look proportionate....too much too ask when your small

Originally Posted by mellowg

im actually loving a lot of guccis current ready to wear,

realllllly want this just wish the guy had it in a s or m
frown.gif

1.jpg

sorry for quoting but this is clean!!

im searching for something very similar but burberry

my buddy had his on today and he got it on sale for 100 BUCKS!! retail 400...

it looked clean as hell...

Back
Top Bottom