Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

picked up this jacket few days ago. What do you guys think?

....*not me in the pic & he took off alot of the small accessories that made it abit more "rock n roll".

ebe85_bolongaroleather.jpg

thanks smoothrick, the TB flats are dope enjoy your "downtime" in the relationship, cause my thing is that i couldn't be lv down and she walking around in XXI & Gap, her fly gotta match my fly. When we started dating 5 years ago i could careless lol. Now im proud to see her get fresh. If im not around she represents me to the fullest.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

thanks smoothrick, the TB flats are dope enjoy your "downtime" in the relationship, cause my thing is that i couldn't be lv down and she walking around in XXI & Gap, her fly gotta match my fly. When we started dating 5 years ago i could careless lol. Now im proud to see her get fresh. If im not around she represents me to the fullest.

QFT  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

picked up this jacket few days ago. What do you guys think?

....*not me in the pic & he took off alot of the small accessories that made it abit more "rock n roll".

ebe85_bolongaroleather.jpg
Is that Rick Owens? 

Damir Doma tees
2q2fv3l.jpg

Shipley & Halmos
2eelver.jpg

Jil Sander shirts and a cardigan.
mm60ye.jpg

Wasn't planning on getting this but once I tried it on, it just fit too well to pass up.
Gucci track jacket
k1f9tu.jpg

RFX, nice stuff, def feelin the Gucci Trackjacket and to the hater above, that tv is great, ive had 2 samsungs top of the line stop working and i got that 42 in for $400 brand new. Not passin that up, really dont care what u think, i does me. This is a clothing forum not electronics, would you like me to post my BMW and Mercedes on a clothing forum so you can hate on those 2 or my condo? lol SMH

That is crazy, why these guys be hating on you like that man
30t6p3b.gif
  You been receiving a lot of hate since you have been on here... must be doing something right..... A TV bruh, brothas be reaching
roll.gif
Let them know, this is bigger than these shoes....  A lot of cats on here stunting outside of just having a nice shoe collection... They better wake up
roll.gif

i duno why I have mane, came on this site low and humble and received for the most part nothing but hate. at tv? thats what i said lol. like u said cats be stuntin on here with shoes and clothes but living with they moms, with no whips, no housing, no investments, not a damn thing and hatin. but again like u said when u get hate, u must b doin somethin right....

ohwell.gif

i dunno imo you definitely blowin this up...

that being said humble isnt using your money to big urself up... just sayin, no hate lol just let ur sick collection speak for itself

i dont think we are, u havent seen the hate i been gettin on the other forums, maybe u have, doesn't bother me but its been redic, im not usin nor have i used my $ to up myself by any means, maybe thats just how u took it. if i was that person it would refelct in my post n i'd be immature and post something to just show off to the haters.

Who cares just end it you gonna get some type of hate..its just part of life keep doing your thing salute homie.

Originally Posted by dluv

New Pick Ups, Lot more coming, been going crazy this month. Alot of Hot Gucci I been seeing. 
I know I'm late but 
pimp.gif
, I have the black one and wanted to order this but no one had an actual pic. Neimans just said they had the color with no pic
ohwell.gif
As for you receiving hate it's funny considering the only way this forum stays alive is with people posting pics of their pick ups and stuff thats about to come out that the rest of us are too lazy to search for. I kinda figure the ones who hate are those type who bought some high end stuff and think they're better than their circle of friends then come online and see they're not really mentioned
roll.gif
. Keep doing your thing

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, I suck at pics anyway but my camera has moved on to either heaven or hell.
Prada shirt I've had for a while just never posted it, it's actually darker than the pic
Purple Label Polo
Gucci throw blankets

True indeed, I bought one when they were 199, then took it back when the price dropped to 100, and got like 6 for christmas gifts.

are those gucci throws real? there are so many floating around on ebay for pretty cheap...authentic gucci throws would never be so cheap lol

Originally Posted by Solini

True indeed, I bought one when they were 199, then took it back when the price dropped to 100, and got like 6 for christmas gifts.

They dropped to $100??? where was I
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

mad.gif

http://www.dsw.com/design...+throws/pagc-1/?new=truethey still have them for 100. For everyone else these are official thick wool, I thought they were going to be thin but was shocked how thick they are

Originally Posted by Crumbs

mad.gif

http://www.dsw.com/design...+throws/pagc-1/?new=truethey still have them for 100. For everyone else these are official thick wool, I thought they were going to be thin but was shocked how thick they are
Use coupon code: NEWYR and get $20.11 off.

Back
Top Bottom