Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

How much does this go for nowadays? Retail was 500

296284581.jpg

Think I sold it for $200 or $250

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

RFX your body is weird... your stuff always fits in the chest torso.. but the sleeves are always too long for you.
Rick Owens sleeves are meant to be long, it's not because I have overly short arms. 
laugh.gif

And to be honest, I like that in Rick Owens, it's their style and typical motorcycle leather jackets are suppose to have longer than usual sleeves so it doesn't ride up as they are riding their bike.

Does anyone know if the grey LV initialies Taiga belt exists in a 100? Stores I've been to only have a 85 or 95.

has anyone done a custom order with LV? do they charge extra for custom orders on bags or would it just be same price but just with 50% deposit down upfront?
also, anyone know if they can do custom order on clothes?

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

New pickup..

xc287b.jpg
where did you cop...unless they changed alot recently then this looks off-
nerd.gif
very possible tho since i haven't bought any belts in awhile

Quick collection pic...
i regret not picking up a couple of these for a good price last time i was in vegas...i was already spending too much so i passed
30t6p3b.gif
wont make the same mistake when i go back in a few months

surprised to not see more pix from the new LV catalog in here
nerd.gif
def some "NT" items in there...i'm upset that nylon bag is hitting for a stack and they didnt do the army green version
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

New pickup..
nerd.gif
Def. not "off" ... copped on 5th ave...not sure what changes you see...
grin.gif

New pickup..
nerd.gif
grin.gif
don't get all touchy...i'm not trying to call you out..more like help you out-  everything i ever gotten from gucci had the gold box...like i said they could have changed it...

nerd.gif
grin.gif
don't get all touchy...i'm not trying to call you out..more like help you out-  everything i ever gotten from gucci had the gold box...like i said they could have changed it...
Nobody gettin touchy....i answered ya question.

nerd.gif
grin.gif
They've been using the newer dark brown boxes with the monogram since a lil bit before Christmas on accessories not sure if  the shoes still have the gold or are the newer boxes as I havent bought anything new lately

Originally Posted by Solini

grin.gif
They've been using the newer dark brown boxes with the monogram since a lil bit before Christmas on accessories not sure if  the shoes still have the gold or are the newer boxes as I havent bought anything new lately
make sense..like i originally said i havent bought belts in awhile and they obviously changed the box since then - i do know a bunch of the ebay sellers were using boxes closer to the one pictured...but whatever its not that serious...im out of the loop right now-

anyways - just seeing that avy up there reminded me of the LV initials crew - did they release this again?  might let it fly
nerd.gif

RFX... Nice fit. Love the lanvins. Been meaning to get the same pair. Know where in socal I can buy in-store?

Was just curious, anybody ever seen a designer line with backpacks in the style similar to the LV Christopher (just a leather/canvas military style bag w/ the 2 vertical straps on the back)? I know none of the big name brands have them, but maybe there's some smaller fashion houses with similar ones?

even the inventeur damier graphite/ebene belt shot up to $625, i was just in the westchester mall an i dont recall that......maybe i didnt check.
lol i never did find that matching hat, itll be 100 increase next season huh 
laugh.gif

lv = investment ? kinda cool.

edit: that bengale belt is gonna be hot during the summer, i can see dudes all day wearin em with cargo shorts

Back
Top Bottom