Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Kk thanks... That's what I was thinking too.. I lined up t the YSL at Woodbury hoping for the logo tee to be on sale... But I shoulda known better.. Lol 2 hrs of waiting in the cold for nothing :cry:

Originally Posted by kris479

Kk thanks... That's what I was thinking too.. I lined up t the YSL at Woodbury hoping for the logo tee to be on sale... But I shoulda known better.. Lol 2 hrs of waiting in the cold for nothing :cry:

what size and color you looking for?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by kris479

what size and color you looking for?

I'm usually a small.. But I tried the medium on there ad it fit a lot better.. I like the white best but I'm not too picky

All YSL logo shirts are not felt material. They have limited shirts in other material. YSL flagship store even had the white with the black lettering fishnet material.

Why don't you just buy from the YSL website. The logo shirt is always poppin up or you can go to the store and put your name on a waiting list.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

All YSL logo shirts are not felt material. They have limited shirts in other material. YSL flagship store even had the white with the black lettering fishnet material.

Why don't you just buy from the YSL website. The logo shirt is always poppin up or you can go to the store and put your name on a waiting list.

Had someone offer it to me for a trade..
I went to the one at Woodbury hoping they would be part of the 60% on sale 
laugh.gif

No waiting list.. but no luck with the sale part

14vimti.jpg

^^^ I know it's fake but can somebody tell me what makes it fake?

Does LV even make a bag like this lol?!.

I keep telling ym girl it's fake but my LACK of knowledge w/ this brand leaves me in the losing end of the arguement.

aside from the fact that it looks like somebodies nightmare?

laugh.gif
why save her...if she wants a ugly fake bag more power to her

I've never seen a lv bag like that. U should take her to the lv store so she can see the real quality and then compare. If she still wants it after that. There is no saving her.

Decent Jacket 25 out of 100 original price around $1200 got it 2 years after in 09 for $200 off my big cuz who always be years ahead of dudes on this fashion @@+* and funny thing is in the description it said the jacket wouldnt be felt until ten years afters its release...i will try and find it and post it...I also brought another pair of y-3's to go with it let me know what you think...

The other is my Staples jacket i copped in 08 from a store called techniqe or technical on newbury st it was owned by one of the members of areosmith... it was a ill design...the cuffs can be pulled back for a ridged look, it has suspenders that you could wear so if its windy the jacket wont fly off and my favorite it has hand slots on the back so if im out on the town and its cold wifey can keep her hands warm

This Armani was the first leather i copped in the 10th grade back in 2001...my favorite by far dark brown with stiching and being 10years plus old its still good and fresh...

During 1999 or 2000 m. Julian was making sick leathers for Wilsons leather and i copped this in 04 with the snap off collar but i usually keep it on and in 08 copped these claes to rock with it...

last jacket i copped was this gstar Navy joint 2 years back for my bday and brought the navy and gold skytops to go with it...but i ended up giving my cousin it with binarys 3 months ago...hope you guys enjoy my jackets

thanks for responding and your opinion is respected...As far as the decent its a sick jacket but i use my camera phone so it takes away from the detail and on its sick...and the armani is my fav and on it looks good...

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

thanks for responding and your opinion is respected...As far as the decent its a sick jacket but i use my camera phone so it takes away from the detail and on its sick...and the armani is my fav and on it looks good...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That jacket is atrocious.

All the jackets you posted are garbage.

With that said, this is just my opinion. If you like it, that is all that matters.

@ prada G- i respect your opinion but it a;so shows you have no style or maybe there lame cause you cant find, cop and ride my wave...i notice alot of dudes post stuff and then go out and search for it and buy it cause the next man co signed it...if you game post some jackets out your closet that you feel are hot and let me give my opinion...you might learn how to be original

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

14vimti.jpg

^^^ I know it's fake but can somebody tell me what makes it fake?

Does LV even make a bag like this lol?!.

I keep telling ym girl it's fake but my LACK of knowledge w/ this brand leaves me in the losing end of the arguement.

LV will never cut/sow through their logo (the LV). My mom would tell me this. The brown piece seems to have this. 

Smh...let me ask something RjSims and his cosigner what part of the map are you guys on...you can always tell when someones new to the designer game 1 they either cop $*+@ flooded with logos when half the time that $*+@ be fake or they start jocking brands after they see it on they favorite rapper...lets go back to the 90's and see how many cats was even up on designer %*$@ let alone rocking it cause if you had it back then you wouldn't be joking it now...smh how many heads was in high school with the orange Burberry suede jacket with the print only visbile when you pop the collar and the orange leather timbs while your peers was jocking jays...

You know what its christmas, so Merry Christmas my fellow NT Talkers and its all love...i dont %*** talk so Rj lace im from Boston so when dudes say %*** is whack we call it hate...when dudes explain why they dont like something we say they dislike it...i always felt what i look like commenting on the next mans %*** unless i was hating... Enjoy your holidays

Back
Top Bottom