Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

you can't afford to handle both? then you probably don't need Balmain....otherwise

Its not that I just rather trick my cash on my daughter and building an empire that she and my grand kids can continus to pass down.

Just got the ToJ0 that I ordered a while back

excuse the dusty phone/mirror pic

3.1 Phillip Lim lounge/sweatpants
Looks nice and tapered and cheaper than Balmain, $325.

Can anyone recommend a clear leather conditioner/moisturizer, preferably all natural.? I have several Balmain leather jackets as well as others that need it. I don't trust cheap products on them.

Thanks

Yea no way is that worth 3 grand, personally don't even like it that much

This Philip Lim rider has a place in my closet with it's name on it. Too bad TOJ's pricing makes me :x and pretty much all leathers on the market.

RFX - The black Lim's are online where? I only see the heather grey's on ssense.

Last edited:
They just added those sweats at ForwardForward as well. I think "Tulip" is still good for 10% or 15% off and no tax outside of CA. Posted those sweats because you've been looking for one and I promised to post the new ones that looked good.

FLYKNITLVR, a good leather jacket is worth it, trust me. It is one thing you do not want to go cheap on and to be honest, ToJ has one of the best price to quality ratio when it comes to leather jackets and even better, it is (was?) made to measure to it is made to fit you just right.

What I meant was TOJ's pricing is a steal compared to luxury fashion brands. That Philip Lim rider I posted, for example, is something like $2,300. You can get a TOJ for 1/3 the price. In other words, TOJ has spoiled us.

My bad, I read what you wrote wrong. :lol:

Yeah advantage of ToJ is low overhead and you really do not need to pay for the brand name (which includes spokespersons, ads, etc..). So yeah, sad to see them go but if they are still taking orders, get one in there now while you still can.

Wait, ToJ is shutting down?

EDIT: Thanks for remembering me and the sweats RFX, appreciated.

Last edited:
Love that varsity :pimp:

RFX-What do you think about the SLP Leather Bikers with the zippers? Personally, I love them but I definitely can't afford them right now :frown:

Almost all of the SLP leathers are very nice, pricey and extremely cropped but awesome nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom