Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Saint Laurent Biker jeans, Love the zippers design, fit really tight though.

Absolutely gorgeous!! :smokin

Those jeans looks good, prefer it over the leather too.
I need :frown:

Going to call Lim stores tomorrow and check, but if anyone sees those sweats in Black let me know.

I can only say they fit TTS. I got a Medium which are for people with a 31-33 waist I believe. Yesterday was the first time I wore them so I can't really comment on any stretching issues, they're tapered right with just enough room that I can't see that happening.
height and weight if you don't mind me asking...tryna judge for those lim sweats

Picked up a black W+H zip-hoody yesterday. Was either that or the John Elliott, went with the homegrown stuff instead. :lol:

Picked up these gems this week for dirt cheap prices. $38 shipped for the CDG tee and $145 shipped for the Givenchy tee

Anyone know a good place to get Dior Homme 19cm raw denim on the east coast? I was up in Boston yesterday and went to Riccardi and they weren't available, bizzarely it seemed like they had them in the back but weren't putting them out. I'm guessing the only locations would be Dior stores in NYC or something? Anywhere in the DMV?

Finally came in, after having been backordered for a couple months. The quality is solid. I'll be able to pull off a lot of simple outfits with it, in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom