Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

OK PRIMETIME pdot, thats 2 other people that agree with Wang, Ance, and John Elliot. Go cop some shirts. 
wink.gif

It's womens but I am curious if Rick Owens will make a mens version of these pants.

Last edited:
For someone looking to get their first biker jacket what would you guys recommended?

I'm looking at the saint Laurent perfecto or a classic biker by Balmain?

I just want something simple and classic. Was also thinking about ToJ.

For someone looking to get their first biker jacket what would you guys recommended?

I'm looking at the saint Laurent perfecto or a classic biker by Balmain?

I just want something simple and classic. Was also thinking about ToJ.
I was going to recommend ToJ as well, but I've heard rumors lately that they're done because the owner started a restaurant or something and doesn't have time anymore? Idk.

SL or Balmain would be too pricy as a first jacket for me 
laugh.gif
 But they're definitely both great jackets. 

ToJ was supposedly done a few months ago but since everyone ordered back then, the load has since gone down and I think they can stay open now because the orders aren't that much.

For a classic bike though, I'd get a SLP no questions. It is going to be a classic and if you search on ebay the Hedi Dior leathers, they go for a lot a decade later. The permanent collection biker will likely not reach that limited run that it goes for crazy amount on ebay 10 years from now but it'll look great now and 10-20 years from now, hell it'll look better with wear years from now. I'd go with that, especially if the fit is spot on. The fit is spot on on me but damn I have way too many leathers already and I already have a Rick stooges.

Last edited:
Yea there's definitely still people getting orders in for ToJ. I'd rather not wait the ~3 months though.

Gonna go check out the fit on the SLP this weekend. Hopefully they have a decent stock at the NYC stores.

Last edited:
I love checking in on this thread and picking up game on what's hot in the high-end spectrum of modern style.  Much respect guys, keep it coming.

I remember a few people here looking for a decent pair of destroyed jeans? Was just at Macys and they have a bunch of white destroyed 501s (may have been STFs?), might be a good alternative to trash around if the 501s fit you. If they had it in 510 or 511 fits I might have got a pair for myself.

anything but ribbed paneling looks bad to me from them….except when they did the destroyed paint splatter jeans…Those looked like Dior UMC wash :smokin

Balmains new waxed biker jeans
Not new really, LVR had these for months, Matches got them a month or so ago and I copped from there. You can see them in so Barny's promo photos but the Barneys by me sold out a few weeks ago, what little stock they had. Looks like Ssense just picked them up today. Very nice Japanese denim, they fit better then any other Balmain jeans I have worn to. Truer to size. 

Hmm, the zippers are bright silver in this photo but my pair has black chrome. Maybe they are slightly different?

Last edited:
I bought a pair from a boutique on farfetch and I believe mine are also silver. I'll check when I'm home. (edit: my pair is also black chrome, not silver)

On the Balmain webstore they list those those twisted seam bikers as part of their permanent collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom