Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Size down really? I need to try these on myself, the website said to size up as they run very small.
@Picasso Swerve  Yeah that is the advice that I took as well, but ended up going with my regular size and they do fit small in the thigh area as I hear most biker jeans go, but they have some give to them... The waist on mine are huge though... If there is some where that you can try them on I woul recommend that, but at the time when i purchased these that was not an option.

Pics? I forgot how they looked.

I wish I picked up the chino bikers from Balmain a season or two back.

The wool version was very nice too, hope they release it again in the near future.

sick.gif

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Wish I could afford these (or any Balmain bikers), I could probably splurge on a pair but it would probably be the biggest feeling of guilt ill ever feel. 
laugh.gif

i got a question , how do saint laurent jeans/pants run/fit ? i always see sizes 26-29 . is there a conversion chart for that or do they literally mean 26-29 . idc if its a dumb question i just had to ask . ive seen some stuff i liked lately and i dont wanna miss out like i previously did with the ripped jeans. ...

Yerp....

I have several denim and khaki cargo's by them...They fit very odd but I like it.

Last edited:
Quick question to you guys hope I can get some help and hope my question isn't one of those always asked questions but

Where is the best place to find some all black or all white arenas? I'd would prefer to stay away from eBay out of fear of copying fakes
Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Quick question to you guys hope I can get some help and hope my question isn't one of those always asked questions but

Where is the best place to find some all black or all white arenas? I'd would prefer to stay away from eBay out of fear of copying fakes
Any help would be appreciated
You would probably be better off posting in the high end designer shoes thread.

noob fit pics of Zara biker denim
sizing is very weird and the size of the leg open does not make sense especially when the calfs are super tight

1. Zara is not a high-end designer.

2. Those are not "skinny". Those are damn near painted on. Skin tight in the calves never was or will be a good look, sorry.

These are skinnies, no one force you to like them, but its not cool to disrespect a fellow member who are just trying to show us how they look. Their are so many fits to fit different people and taste. Stop being so close minded and think out of the box...for once. Or you just want people think you are more masculine than others buy saying ish like that?

My Naked & Famous Skinny Guy are "skinnys". When the calves of your jeans are skin tight, that crosses over into women's jean territory. Which I legitimately thought/think those are. Not trying to be disrespectful.

My Naked & Famous Skinny Guy are "skinnys". When the calves of your jeans are skin tight, that crosses over into women's jean territory. Which I legitimately thought/think those are. Not trying to be disrespectful.

Since the appearance will differ from person to person why don't we go by hem measurements? On mr porter 17.5cm is considered slim, but so is 15.5. I have SLP jeans both 15.5 and 17.5 which both fit perfectly, with the exception of the 15.5 being tight around my calves. I don't have a fat ***, I don't have fat thighs but I do have muscular calves. Should I let my calve muscles dictate what jeans I wear? So I limit the exercise they get to fit into the jeans better? Maybe a calve reduction surgery? I have had looser fitting jeans with less room in the crouch, something that is a deal breaker for me.

While I admit I think the Zara jeans look to be a little tight all over. I would judge a pair of pants fit by the calves alone. Nor would I base one brands "skinny" designation as the end all, be all. Those are not woman's jeans, just unflattering tight in some areas. In the end of the day its all what the wearer thinks is comfortable and stylish. If females (or whomever they prefer) drop panties for them, so much the better.

Last edited:
I went into a Barneys COOP store this weekend..  And ran into these G-Star Moto jeans..  I would assumed they are Balmain inspired..  What do you guys think?.

Back
Top Bottom