Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

l_75ef577e205c67da2f8f9505d17cf4c8.jpg

rocko? what's with those pants. geez

First of all big ups to all my fellow NTers for making the internet a lil bit fresher. Feel me on this myB-Day is July 10 and im tryna get some Prada A cups for the low...i wear a size 12 in AF1s if yall could post somelinks of some on sale it would be greatly appreciated!!! Oh yea ill take blk/slv, red or blk/blk highs orlows!!!! In the meantime ima be at saks and nordstroms tryna spit game to every ugly sales girl to get the hookup
ohwell.gif
...mans gotta do what a mans gotta do ya dig!

PS i did ebay and got burnt with some fake pradas already!!!When i got the pradas they werehighs in a low top box!!!
mad.gif
$hit felt worse than Gonorrhea!!!!

Watching the BET Awards, I swear the LV Inventeur & Evidence's are like White Tees & Socks for Rick Ross.
laugh.gif

edit:

Gucci Military V-Neck? I'm guessing.

ahh mann is that the rhine stoned gucci 80's style jacket??? im willing to drop some money on that if i ever see it

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

ahh mann is that the rhine stoned gucci 80's style jacket??? im willing to drop some money on that if i ever see it
That jacket is on sale at Ebay for around $2500 I believe.

Yeah it does funny one of my friends told me his dude aped and bought it at the 5th Ave store I think it's $700 #$# I could be wrong.

damn henz if that was a 52 I would of bought it in a heartbeat..ive been looking so long for that jacket. on another note i need that graphite keepallhopefully its less than 1.5k

Originally Posted by BgL2687

damn henz if that was a 52 I would of bought it in a heartbeat..ive been looking so long for that jacket. on another note i need that graphite keepall hopefully its less than 1.5k

It is. I want to say it's 1420. But it's been a month since I saw the price list and did my preorder for stuff. IT's somewhere in that regionthough. Slightly more than the ebony/azur but less than 1500 for sure

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

That jacket is on sale at Ebay for around $2500 I believe.

ahh are u serious im gonna have to check that out then thanks!

LV is doing a special release for the graphite damier items. Contact your SA and inquire.

Items will be available in a few days.

They are calling it the celeb release. There is also a small party in addition to it.

Just received the call this afternoon.

Heard about the release of some Graphite goods aswell.
A few people got calls that their pre-ordered items were available for pickup.

Anyways, Off to NY, first stop, 5th Ave...

I posted this info in the designer shoe thread as well.

Tomorrow is the celeb release of the Graphite Damier Collection from LV for those who are interested. Contact your SA and ask. Special

invite only but they all want to make commission on us.

I received the call this morning to come in tomorrow. They told me about the travel bag , iphone case , chucks (highs and low) and belts.

Back
Top Bottom