Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Crazy how SSense has only moved like 2 pairs of Balmain denim TOTAL this season. Either the hype training is coming to a halt or people are waiting on the sidelines for a sale.

Last edited:
I thought Ssense only ship USPS? Thats how they get away with customs. Like others, never have to pay customs ordering from them.

Crazy how SSense has only moved like 2 pairs of Balmain denim TOTAL this season. Either the hype training is coming to a halt or people are waiting on the sidelines for a sale.

Do they only have one pair per size? To be fair, the other colors just dropped on the website a few days ago iirc. Plus most are probably waiting for the first markdown.

Still waiting for a US retail to drop the slim beige jeans that LVR has.

True - they did just drop the other day. I am not 100% certain but I think they do only get 1 size per. But I could be totally wrong.

Canadian retail is just absurd though, so not surprised.

I thought Ssense only ship USPS? Thats how they get away with customs. Like others, never have to pay customs ordering from them.
that's what i thought. i won't buy them if they ship via UPS to the US.

you get nailed with duties almost everytime through UPS internationally.

I have those Balmain's, they look GREAT with Yeezy's. Really makes me wish I would've kept my Red Octobers. :smh:

The thing I'm struggling with when wearing the jeans is what shoes to wear. I'm not really big on boots, so I'd have to do sneakers. The only shoes that look relatively good with them as far as I've tried is AF1s. :lol: Loubs look good but I'm not really into them; they're too gaudy for me. I'm thinking about getting the Bred SLP and seeing how they look. What do you guys usually wear with yours?

PO, where have you been! I got those last year around Nov when they are on sale at Ssence. The original price, wash and fit look the same as the one they just post up.

The thing I'm struggling with when wearing the jeans is what shoes to wear. I'm not really big on boots, so I'd have to do sneakers. The only shoes that look relatively good with them as far as I've tried is AF1s. :lol: Loubs look good but I'm not really into them; they're too gaudy for me. I'm thinking about getting the Bred SLP and seeing how they look. What do you guys usually wear with yours?

You really just got to go simple with them. Arenas seems the go to with Balmains on tumblr and instagram but pleateds, KVAs, SLP, Lanvin, Rick Owens, Margiela and Balmain sneakers all work well. I guess I pretty much named all. :lol: Just pick the ones with the simple designs.

I honestly think the Kobe 9s would look great with Balmain bikers, if only I was able to snag a pair. :smh: :\

Last edited:

You really just got to go simple with them. Arenas seems the go to with Balmains on tumblr and instagram but pleateds, KVAs, SLP, Lanvin, Rick Owens, Margiela and Balmain sneakers all work well. I guess I pretty much named all. :lol: Just pick the ones with the simple designs.

I honestly think the Kobe 9s would look great with Balmain bikers, if only I was able to snag a pair. :smh: :\

i got kobe 9s. just send me a pair of your balmains and ill post some pics lol

Deal but first I'm gon need your First & Last Name, Date of Birth, SS#, Checking Acct # plus PIN and address. Will send tracking once I get those info!

:D

Trust me, I'm as legit as BasicGarments.com!!!!

:lol:

I was thinking about some Balmains, that Croc KVA runner or a pair of Lanvin. I'll probably just try them on my next trip to Barney's.

If you really want a pair of Kobe 9's I could probably grab any future CW for you RFX, I work at Champs.

Trust me, I'm as legit as BasicGarments.com!!!!

:lol:

LMAO

I was thinking about some Balmains, that Croc KVA runner or a pair of Lanvin. I'll probably just try them on my next trip to Barney's.

If you really want a pair of Kobe 9's I could probably grab any future CW for you RFX, I work at Champs.

They actually goes with any casual shoes just like regular jeans imo.

PO, where have you been! I got those last year around Nov when they are on sale at Ssence. The original price, wash and fit look the same as the one they just post up.

Thanks. PM'ed you..Been busy lately...
I try to stay active...Hasn't worked out that well. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Macys got some Rogue State (I think it's Rogues other line?) Biker Sweats.
Quality is a bit meh and thin, $115 but for lounging around, I guess it's alright if you catch it with one of Macy's weekly sales.
Might be hard to see but it's a bit greenish olive color. They also have biker hoody which is just a hoody with ribbing on the elbow.

kdsxed.jpg

Last edited:
Tried to get a shot of my rogue bikers for those interested. Awkward taking a pic of my own legs but whatever :lol:

for people in NYC or Long Island, I went to a store/ boutique in Manhasset Mall call The Mens Market. They carry lots of high end brands, SLP, Thom Browne, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Givenchy etc... decent selection of everything, especially if you are into Chrome Heart. Warning Don't bring your girls there cause the womens section is HUGE compare to mens.

Anyways got these Chrome Hearts pendant from them today to match my bracelet!!

Back
Top Bottom