Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Wearing the Guardian fit. They dont make my style in black but theres another style on the site labeled "TTS" thats black. Was thinking of getting that for my next pair.

Belstaff distressed coated bikers $450

btw got the Rogue biker sweats since it was on sale and I had some Macys gift card that I had no idea what to use it on. Not the greatest and hoping it shrinks after a wash but it'll be perfect for lounging, running errands and plane rides. Colors hard to show in the pic but it's greenish/charcoal.

2ihpldu.jpg

Stopped by Marshall's yesterday and bought me a pair of Roberto Cavelli jeans for $39, just in case you guys stop by your local Marshall's this weekend.

Been MIA

Caught a few things at the Bloomingdale's sale. I haven't been shopping a month, record breaking for me

Last edited:
Would it be foolish to own both regular destroyed and super destroyed SLPs? :nerd:

^ nah, 2 different things man.

Any body have the hook up on the destroyed denim size 31 or 32?? :frown:

Last edited:
^
Sweet! If i could get those or Bikers with ease I would, since I need to try on etc. But that day won't be coming anytime soon. Ha!

PO

If anyone can fit it theres a size 26 in the destroyed SLP at the soho boutique

There was also a 26 or 27 in the denim/leather bikers left, can remember if it was a 26 or 27

It would be 30% or whatever. Either way it's better than nothing. That said, it would be nice if Holt Renfrew's buyers pulled their heads out of their ***** and started doing some decent buys.

Harry Rosen is doing a major change and going hard with the all-men designer lines. Think its later this year or early next year, I would not be shocked if SLP is one of the lines they add.

It would be 30% or whatever. Either way it's better than nothing. That said, it would be nice if Holt Renfrew's buyers pulled their heads out of their ***** and started doing some decent buys.
Agreed. But Holts buyers only like catering to old men, so there's nothing we can do sadly.

Back
Top Bottom