Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Black Ripped's are gonna be sleepers, just watch... :nerd:
Not really feeling the $700 price increase on the Varsity's, but i don't care because i like the Nylon/Satin version so much more compared to the Wool...If that restocked, then i would be pissed. :lol:
Bikers are so TOUGH, but $1500 or so after tax/shipping is a tough one to swallow. Plus they don't have my size... :frown:

PO

Last edited:
Black Ripped's are gonna be sleepers, just watch... :nerd:
Not really feeling the $700 price increase on the Varsity's, but i don't care because i like the Nylon/Satin version so much more compared to the Wool...If that restocked, then i would be pissed. :lol:
Bikers are so TOUGH, but $1500 or so after tax/shipping is a tough one to swallow. Plus they don't have my size... :frown:

PO

Did the blk/wht nylon/satin bomber ever come out ever come out without the embroidery in the back?

Last edited:
Ahh cool, get the black one if you can find it kevine.

Also, I know it's been beaten to death but are those leather motocross sizing consistent with the regular 15.5cm SLP jeans, right?

Retail on the varsity's is only $200 more than they were last F/W

Edit:
Few recent SLP pickups, pardon the quick photos:

Really want a lot of the Pre-Fall pieces already, but I'm trying to hold off and finally buy the camel Duffle Coat this season. Still trying to cross off F/W '13 pieces too |I

Last edited:
Go to "Ready to Wear" and scroll all the way down, it'll be white screen for a quick second then load.

Just ordered the blk/wht varsity in 34/44 before it sells out. I hope it's not too short. Shipment is expected June 15, which is pretty damn quick considering it's for fall.

F! Biker jeans with leather is tempting, sucks that I still don't know my size in it. Saved me $1400 I guess. :lol:

I went TTS with biker. up one size will work also if you want more comfort.

Retail on the varsity's is only $200 more than they were last F/W

Edit:

Really want a lot of the Pre-Fall pieces already, but I'm trying to hold off and finally buy the camel Duffle Coat this season. Still trying to cross off F/W '13 pieces too |I

Murphy, Those are from private sale? there are a few piece that I want from the Pre- Fall also.

Go to "Ready to Wear" and scroll all the way down, it'll be white screen for a quick second then load.

Just ordered the blk/wht varsity in 34/44 before it sells out. I hope it's not too short. Shipment is expected June 15, which is pretty damn quick considering it's for fall.

F! Biker jeans with leather is tempting, sucks that I still don't know my size in it. Saved me $1400 I guess. :lol:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind after I sleep on it.

Edit:

That's for the upcoming sale? Whats the discount like?

Those ripped SLP look cool, but I can't buy anymore "in the moment" items. I read a remark from Nick Wooster about his closet being his 401k. Considering the source, I found that interesting.

Would you say MrPorter is pretty accurate with their measurements?

http://www.mrporter.com/product/410838

^yes seems fairly accurate from what I've seen with SLP, big waist the tapers down. Looks good.

Ssense is usually the best with measurements.

Yeah I usually use MrPorter and SSense but SSenses sizing chart was bugging for me. I really do wish more stores post measurements like them, I love MrPorter and Matches vids of the items though, you can see the items in motion and you know they aren't pinned in the back like other stores. :lol:

I hate it that SSense deletes their items after a while though, while MrPorter it saves it on my wishlist even if it's sold out so I can go back and check out the measurements.

Can never be too sure though since the motocross' has leather panelling so I am not sure if it fits exactly the same as regular 15.5cm jeans.

Last edited:
^ I went with my true size with my SLP bikers. And being that it's the stretch denim I find that they do stretch after a few wears so I would say not to size up. The part that you would have to get used to is the knee area with all the zippers and leather. When putting them on that area is a tighter than the rest but after having them on it's all good.

Murphy, Those are from private sale? there are a few piece that I want from the Pre- Fall also.

That's for the upcoming sale? Whats the discount like?

I got the hoodie and shirt from a friend, and found the M-65 online. Went to the outlets last week though. Still some nice F/W '13 pieces, but no more runway or anything(a lot of suits and tees). They did have the sleeveless chain crewneck in black though.

Those ripped SLP look cool, but I can't buy anymore "in the moment" items.

Exactly how I feel. There's so many cool pieces out there, but for the most part everyone is buying the same 4 or 5 "it" items. I still genuinely like the destroyed jeans, but even those have kind of lost their appeal at this point to me.

Last edited:
Those black ripped are 15.5. Might have to go to SLP store and see what size I can manage in 15.5cm.

I remember trying the black stretch denim in my regular size and they were too tight for me. The ripped pair is 2% elastane while the stretch denim is 2% polyurethane. Not sure how much of a difference that will make.

Last edited:
Any one know where i can get a solid black bomber jacket without having to spend thousands? But still good quality

Those ripped SLP look cool, but I can't buy anymore "in the moment" items. I read a remark from Nick Wooster about his closet being his 401k. Considering the source, I found that interesting.

I don't think ripped denim qualifies as "in the moment", but I certainly share the same sentiments when it comes to items like the SLP bikers for example. They're nothing more than a novelty item and I'm actually shocked to see that they're part of the permanent collection. I can't imagine anyone wearing them in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom