Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I feel you. I like them but did not know that they had a balmain rip off. practically every brand has one now :lol:

ima chill on buying pants for now though but will visit this thread soon, there are definitely some goodies in the high end clothing thread id like to cop.

Anyone have the Acne Cash Jean? How's the fit? I have a pair of APC Petit New Standard (Black) that are just a tad too tight for my liking. I'd just get a pair one size up, but I can't find the Petit New Standard, just the Petit Standard.

Naked and famous has a pretty good pair of waxed denim come to find out. Get the weird guy versions if you're not in that super skinny bracket. Belstaff has some nice ones too I like and will probably get. Went to try on today but none in my size. Going to hit barneys soon to try on. If you are looking for a really cheap pair of decent ones, Tyga's "Last King" clothing Line has them for $85. I tried on today and liked. Ordered two pair elsewhere for even cheaper. Will post when I get. They also have a zipper on back of pant leg which I like. Oh and diesel has a nice pair too I want to check out.

If anyone has any wax denim, please post. Much appreciated.

Wax denim is cool until you spill something on them and realize you can't wash them. Never been a fan of them for this reason.

Was about to cop the waxed slps from the porter sale but realized they are zip fly. Any waxed denim with a button fly?

Was about to cop the waxed slps from the porter sale but realized they are zip fly. Any waxed denim with a button fly?

I post pics of some SLP coated denim here before, and they are button fly.

as NikeAir said, they are 17.5cm

guess ima need to taper them. Im looking for waxed denim with a button fly and around 6 inches on the hem.

"croc" pick-ups (tee, sweatshirt & backpack)
333bvhx.jpg

These things are superb and really nice but damn the tee and sweatshirt has no stretch in them at all. Fit is spot on but because of the croc print, it inhibits the pliability of the material so it is so hard to take off, I think I may have dislocated my shoulder trying to remove the sweatshirt. It would really help if they put a zipper on the side either on one side of the shoulder or on the bottom (side) like the Balmain hoodies.

Backpack is great though.
2pz9uet.jpg

2u5870l.jpg

ve7z7q.jpg

2zjjc5f.jpg

^^^ Nice Rfx, i was eying those tees the other day. Had a nice sale price on them.

If any one cares. I'm not the best at this but heres a couple pics of the Last Kings Waxed Denim. Obviously quality isn't close to other brands but still a decent alternative. As mentioned I like the zipper on the back. I also got them in Blue but that color isn't made with the zipper.

Love the croc backpack!

dluv, the yeezy1 are fire!

pickup some Thom browne sport shirts, a couple of Ts from Lanvin and Marcelo Burlon when onsale

Reactions: alp
kevineg6 kevineg6 My man, thx. copped this Dsquared shirt I'm going to post just for those yeezys.

That Thom Brone shirt goes hard. Never knew about that brand. I like the stripes on the side.

Where'd you cop the Lanvin L tee? I was trying to get that color too but Neimans had it on backordered. $154 for that boy!

kevineg6 kevineg6 My man, thx. copped this Dsquared shirt I'm going to post just for those yeezys.

That Thom Brone shirt goes hard. Never knew about that brand. I like the stripes on the side.

Where'd you cop the Lanvin L tee? I was trying to get that color too but Neimans had it on backordered. $154 for that boy!

Dluv, I got them from Atelier, they are on sale right now, for this color way they only have small left. they have a couple more color ways

here is the link http://www.atelieronweb.com/eng/designer_pre/Lanvin/

the Lanvin Ts are really well made with excellent detail, love the stitchings on the shoulders.

Last edited:
Dluv, I got them from Atelier, they are on sale right now, for this color way they only have small left. they have a couple more color ways

here is the link http://www.atelieronweb.com/eng/designer_pre/Lanvin/

the Lanvin Ts are really well made with excellent detail, love the stitchings on the shoulders.

ok thanks, not loading right now. think website is down. But yea stitching is dope. Wore my Blue one last Sunday and received many compliments.

I actually copped some William rest waxed denim. They are my favorite and they are button down

Last edited:
RFX did you get the backpack from the corner? I got an email saying they had one left saw the price was half off, but when I went to buy sold out. I noticed the same thing about my croc shirt. There is no stretch to the fabric around the print, hoping that changes.

Yah got them from TheCorner, when I missed out on them for 50% off from SSense because they messed up, I just had to jump on TheCorner.

I don't think I got the last one though, they didn't sell out right away when I placed my order and they are usually good at removing the items once it sells out. I was pretty much there when the KVAs got a price drop.

Back
Top Bottom