Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Any of you guys get the chance to try on a Saint Laurent duffle coat? Really thinking about getting one this year after missing out last year. They fit true to size?

Anybody knows the AllSaint quality...

They have some decent leather jackets for $525 - $750

Good catch on the collar, you got me doiung some digging not too and maybe Seans is fromt he runway?

The one on the runway has the stripe colors flipped in comparison to the production version that Usher is wearing, though obviously the one in the runway isn't the one BS is gon' be wearing. :lol: These celebrity stylists do have access to more rare pieces of clothing, some even those that are not in production yet.

BS' version could also be a rip-off from Zara, Club Monaco or Shades of Grey, I don't think it's fake. Not 100% sure either though.

Could be...

I guess the hunt is on :lol:

But the colors are off and the one Big Sean has on, the blue stripe is first on the collar...

His sleeves also look textured

Could his be fake??

Here is another variation of TBs varsity jacket, zipper and suede sleeves.

http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=TMBX-MO19&d=Mens

That's a beauty right there :pimp:

Blue Lewis x CDGs awesome!!!

OMG!!!! :wow: :wow: SICK!!!!!

Speaking of paneled leathers, I want this Burberry Brit but it never goes on sale.

It's pretty much the cheaper copy of the sold out Prorsum version.

GRAIL STATUS!!!!

Might pick these SLP up on monday, want to try on 1 size bigger though just to see. They only had a 30 at the soho store. Also gonna pick up a light wash

Which version is this? The skinny?

Also, any recommendations for a denim jacket?

Which version is this? The skinny?

Also, any recommendations for a denim jacket?
Yea thats 15.5 cm which I think is called "skinny" on some of the sites. And slim is 17.5 and straight is 19cm.

I bought a visvim denim jacket that is really nice a lil while ago. I was also checking out some nice ones from acne, saw an SLP denim jacket that was nice today too.

visvim

Acne

SLP

If I had a rack to blow on jeans I would be. They are 
nthat.gif

unless your fat or out of shape......... its not for you.
I was more so saying it in a "fashison changes so fast".

Those pants with the zippers are cool, but I'd feel liek the dudes who wear suits to go to pizza hut. Like why? Moto Jeans are amazing though. Waiting for a Ugly Bros sale

Anybody knows the AllSaint quality...

They have some decent leather jackets for $525 - $750

All Saints are cool, not the best quality but isn't the worst either. People definitely buy for the look/aesthetics than the overall package, wait for a sale if you can.

I remember you saying about it in the DB thread. The only problem is they just opened an AllSaints store here in Atlanta but the Menswear won't be available until late September. I'm not trying to take a gamble right now.

My Burberry SA is steady trying to convince me to purchase a Burberry leather jacket...I'm kind of like TDot about wanting to drop that kind of money.

Any info on that Blue Lewis x CDG jacket? I google for a hour straight and couldn't find nothing but the shoes collabo.

The issue with Schott is their only slim model (the 626) is 26" in length, and rider jackets IMO should be somewhat cropped (24" or so).

Thanks Murphy, they have that stlye jacket almost every season, they switch up the material, color and detail a little bit. Definitely wait for sale.

If I'm unable to catch this jacket on sale at some point, I'll definitely be looking towards Balmain.

Back
Top Bottom