Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Thanks Gpoop! they fit nice in your pics, will look into them.

pic9809, do you mind me asking what's your height and weight and what size did you go for for that Jacket? It look really nice!

Man, ya'll better not blowup that jacket. Waiting for a pride drop on those! :smh:

The Balmain jeans sold out now too. Been 50% off for a little more than a week and everyone all of a sudden copped now.

Last edited:
pic9809, how thick/ warm is the jacket? I'm in NYC and its either really cold or really warm here, I have a lot of jacket that fit right in between so I try to avoid the Fall/ Spring kinda of jacket.

What do you guys think about this Jacket? This I might be able to wear it underneath a coat for winter

@RFX45  - i bit the bullet on the jacket on cyber monday.  farfetch had them down 40% and a 1-day extra 20% off on top, all without VAT to hong kong

@kevineg6  - jacket isnt that warm, the shearling is only on the collar.  i tried the other jacket you just posted as well, really liked the camo version.  and liked the flexibility to zip back the collar and snap off the hood.  but the shoulders/collar looked off on me.  would size up on those, i was an XL

Last edited:
I find Balmain ribbing details a bit thick so I don't like to layer them underneath, causes some bumps and lumps on the jacket on top.

I think you should consider this vest instead and it has a removable hood too.

@RFX45
 - i bit the bullet on the jacket on cyber monday.  farfetch had them down 40% and a 1-day extra 20% off on top, all without VAT to hong kong

@kevineg6
 - i tried that jacket as well, really liked the camo version.  and liked the flexibility to zip back the collar and snap off the hood.  but the shoulders/collar looked off on me.  would size up on those, i was an XL

pic9809, beside the shearling collar, are there any big differences in the thickness or material between the 2 jackets?

btw, I was guessing that you are from HK when looking at your pic lol, not sure why, maybe how the flats are over there.

Last edited:
^ no difference in material, the shearling one is only marginally thicker

good eye lol it's the marble/granite overdose in all buildings in HK.  that's actually the elevator bank up to exchange square from the parking lot

I might go back in March to see family, anyway, you are right about the above jacket with the hood removed. I'm sold, so you said they fit small that I should size up?

Last edited:
^ i'm a L comfortably in the shearling jacket.  but the other one is cut short(er) and i couldnt even get both shoulders into the jacket

so guess it depends on your build but i would recommend one size up from other balmain tops

Last edited:
What store or boutiques sell this stuff beside their site and barneys?
unionlosangeles.com

rsvpgallery.com

stormfashion.dk

harveynichols.com

stock is thin across all channels tho, and havent seen the 3rd collection anywhere other than their site and barneys (both of whom sold out surprisingly fast IMO)

Last edited:
@Al Audi  - guess demand must be decent and sounds like they are limiting supply.  barneys stock lasted what a week overall and many sizes of the shirts sold out within a day or two

i have their bomber and a tee - if you like the style/cut, quality is decent but still items are pretty pricey.  i would try to order from a place with a flexible return policy though, looked like from the barneys photos the 3rd collection tops fit much shorter

al audi al audi pic9809 pic9809

Some 3rd collection tops aren't meant to be long^

Also 3rd collection was not limited or sell out fast, he did a pre order for it a couple months ago

Right now he has a pop up in LA but I'm sure in the coming months/next month he will update the site with more stock

Last edited:
Picked up the Balmain shearling this weekend from Barneys Bev Hills at 60% off. Last size L, so it was meant to be! Sick in person.

Back
Top Bottom