Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

depends on how tight you want your jeans to be. these are almost 2 size smaller than the current crash denim.

Got mine in and they are indeed much tighter than the current pairs. They fit just like my 2013 stained black ones. Now the painful part....having to break them in.

MrPorter "Final Markdowns" are up and it looks like they got some old stock back at 70%-80% off. Not bad if you're size is there.

Damn this jacket was back, not sure what size was left but 70%. :smh:

This ones tempting too, also 70% off and still plenty of sizes. Paging kevine? :lol:

Last edited:
Damn this jacket was back, not sure what size was left but 70%. :smh:

This ones tempting too, also 70% off and still plenty of sizes. Paging kevine? :lol:

There was a Balmain military long coat for 70% off but only have sz52, probably from 2, 3 season ago, look badass, also interested in the sleeveless hoodie above but not 100% sold, pull the trigger on the SLP black/white leather jacket at the end.

How do the Slp 13FW Teddy Jackets fit? I have an athletic build and I'm usually between a L-XL. Will a 52 work? My local store does not have anything similar for me to try on. Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been answered already. Tried the "search this thread" option, but nothing came up.

Back
Top Bottom