Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

RFX & Diplo TDot

Good looks on the info re: Moncler....

I'm lookin for the shiny vest.....i've been searching high and low for new inventory and nothing has arrived yet.

If you dudes get any leads....hit me with a PM.

Jah Bless

i can't find any evidence in sf... i'm still waiting on lv sf to call me, its been like a week in a half....

can anyone tell me about Gucci urban fit jeans? I found a raw denimn but I don't want a baggy fit. I want a straight leg relaxed fit. Not skinny either.Anyone have a pair of urban fit Gucci jeans?

Originally Posted by respekt333

Louis Vuitton at Valley Faire has 3 left ^^

Good lookin out, but I don't wanna drive all the way to San Jose
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mj25

RFX & Diplo TDot

Good looks on the info re: Moncler....

I'm lookin for the shiny vest.....i've been searching high and low for new inventory and nothing has arrived yet.

If you dudes get any leads....hit me with a PM.

Jah Bless
moncler_watanabe_aw07_2.jpg
It's the Moncler x Junya Watanabe from the F/W '07 Collection.
Good luck finding it.
SAKSFIFTHAVE had it. I'm pretty sure it's gone by now.

what kinda bag's u guys rocking?

im looking for a medium size shoulder bag, need some ideas

post pics?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

frown.gif
@ shoulder bags.
I use nothing but messenger bags, I see no problem with it.

I own some Jack Spade and Paul Smith messenger bags. Jack Spade is probably the best bang for the buck out there. Tumi also has nice messenger bags.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

what kinda bag's u guys rocking?

im looking for a medium size shoulder bag, need some ideas

post pics?

buy a tote. or a nice leather tote/messenger. or canvas/leather trim.

Is anyone looking forward to Andre's Benjamin Bixby line? Its supposed to be based off 20's collegiate football fashion, check out this jacket:

3164_3e499d861b1ba41c8e4cf715dfe94b30.jpg

3164_fa13a662de31d8a4438bc12483628e70.jpg

3164_0289d6771240370aaef477130b98a2a7.jpg

3164_aa27d93fc79176081eb79263695bec11.jpg

Tote Bags are big for dudes right now... Lots of designers do those up.

But messengers never go out of style....

Copped some Rag & Bone pants + APC Tee today, cant beat 1/2 price... Too bad no more Moncler....

im not feeling tote bags, just looks weird

yea i was checking out jackspade website last nite didnt see much but ima head down to their store today and see whats there...

something like a reporter style bag would be cool, i want something a size of a shoe box, wide so i can put my dslr and maybe a extra lens and some randoms.

or i can switch it up and put my laptop in there, definitely leather or canvas

search continues...

Originally Posted by ii2cky

im not feeling tote bags, just looks weird

yea i was checking out jackspade website last nite didnt see much but ima head down to their store today and see whats there...

something like a reporter style bag would be cool, i want something a size of a shoe box, wide so i can put my dslr and maybe a extra lens and some randoms.

or i can switch it up and put my laptop in there, definitely leather or canvas

search continues...
Check out Saddle Bag Leathers. They have some nice bags including thisleather one:

I havethis Jack Spade in dark brown. This particular one is $99 at the Apple Store, I think it is available in their website as well.
jack-spade-black.jpg

I've been looking for this Paul Smith bag for like 6-12 months now.
8730186190A682____991_01l.jpg

8730186190A682____991_03l.jpg

8730186190A682____991_05l.jpg

the wolf goes high end
laugh.gif

2e1up3m.jpg

I think I get the reference here. I really think I do. I think Maison Martin Margiela is trying to give a not-so-sly nod to those eternally unfashionable t-shirts from the late 80s and early 90s with majestically airbrushed scenes of wolves or tigers or other predatory beasts on them. Their wearers could often be found in arcades, playing Dance Dance Revolution and sipping a slurpy.

Or now, they've experienced a new awakening with ironic Brooklyn hipsters, who will mine second-hand stores for anything awful and too tight to wear, possibly as some sort of mating call to other hipsters. I don't understand this logic and don't pretend to understand it, but there it is. So.

And now, as with all stupid grassroots trends, an 'edgy' designer has co-opted it and decided to charge big bucks for those that want to get the trend without going to the thrift shop. For this particular piece of pop culture, the Maison Martin Margiela Airbrushed Wolf Bag has an airbrushed wolf head on the side of a while leather hobo (incidentally, the white leather hobo by itself would be something I would carry - very soft-looking and unstructured; very much my style). Words simply fail me here. There's nothing to say about the utter stupidity of this bag (and its price tag, which is absolutely asinine for what is no more than a novelty item) that isn't glaringly obvious just from the photo. So, have at it in the comments.

$1195.00

Originally Posted by Kingtre

the wolf goes high end
laugh.gif

2e1up3m.jpg

I think I get the reference here. I really think I do. I think Maison Martin Margiela is trying to give a not-so-sly nod to those eternally unfashionable t-shirts from the late 80s and early 90s with majestically airbrushed scenes of wolves or tigers or other predatory beasts on them. Their wearers could often be found in arcades, playing Dance Dance Revolution and sipping a slurpy.

Or now, they've experienced a new awakening with ironic Brooklyn hipsters, who will mine second-hand stores for anything awful and too tight to wear, possibly as some sort of mating call to other hipsters. I don't understand this logic and don't pretend to understand it, but there it is. So.

And now, as with all stupid grassroots trends, an 'edgy' designer has co-opted it and decided to charge big bucks for those that want to get the trend without going to the thrift shop. For this particular piece of pop culture, the Maison Martin Margiela Airbrushed Wolf Bag has an airbrushed wolf head on the side of a while leather hobo (incidentally, the white leather hobo by itself would be something I would carry - very soft-looking and unstructured; very much my style). Words simply fail me here. There's nothing to say about the utter stupidity of this bag (and its price tag, which is absolutely asinine for what is no more than a novelty item) that isn't glaringly obvious just from the photo. So, have at it in the comments.

$1195.00

Wow, now we're going to see Kanye carrying that bad all over town.
laugh.gif

If you don't mind it being called a Messnger "Diaper" Bag, this one looks pretty good.
201761_F4F0R_1060_360_360img02.jpg
empty.gif

This backpacks pretty nice too.
empty.gif
empty.gif

This messenger looks good too but seems a bit small.
empty.gif
empty.gif

Bixby line, huh?

the leather on that jacket look NICE! for real, but its looks so damn umcomfortable to wear...i have to see someone other than "3 stacks" were it tomake a clear assessment...

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Is anyone looking forward to Andre's Benjamin Bixby line? Its supposed to be based off 20's collegiate football fashion, check out this jacket:

3164_3e499d861b1ba41c8e4cf715dfe94b30.jpg

3164_fa13a662de31d8a4438bc12483628e70.jpg

3164_0289d6771240370aaef477130b98a2a7.jpg

3164_aa27d93fc79176081eb79263695bec11.jpg

looks like a engineered garments/RL rugby/varvatos dust bowl jump off. not feelin' the indy jones cap either.

6219-640542-p.jpg

D&G bag is clean. my co-worker has this. fits a lap top nicely along with extra goods, without being too bulky. not diggin' the chain too much butit's very simple. just get a Tumi. i'm personally not one for logos/patterns.

RFX - thanks homie for all the suggestions, i think i went crazy looking for a bag this whole weekend, i did end up picking one up tonight, its not high endstuff but i thought i should keep u updated

pickd up a masterpiece (jp brand) messenger, its pretty nice, simple but functional.

combination of nylon, suede, and leather. well padded, good for laptop and also my camera

heres some pics..

03497-f_imgstyle_l1.jpg
03497-f_imgstyle_l5.jpg

03497-f_imgdetail2.jpg
03497-f_imgdetail3.jpg

03497-f_imgdetail4.jpg
03497-f_imgdetail5.jpg

03497-f_imgdetail6.jpg
03497-f_imgdetail8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom