Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yeah what Oliver was wearing last night is confirmed to be apart of the H&M collab. A white suit jacket, black leather pants.
Probably the boots as well.

I guess on the positive side, if they price it right kids will only be able to get some tees and sweaters. Shoes and coats be in the 4-500 dollar range.

Those tees that were pulled weren't even SLP/YSL inspired, more like a jab at the brand with a print "Ain't Laurent Without Yves". :lol: So obviously Hedi is going to go after their neck.

I don't think it'll matter what the price is, resellers are going to flock H&Ms and grab everything they can get their hands on.

Not sure why people are saying "RIP Balmain" when you consider Margiela did an H&M collection and that hasn't stopped you guys from buying their shoes...

Not sure why people are saying "RIP Balmain" when you consider Margiela did an H&M collection and that hasn't stopped you guys from buying their shoes...

I'm sure most members in this thread will continue to buy balmain it's more of the social media crowd making those comments.

Pieces will be so limited no one will care too much. Look at the wang stuff. Hardly a dent. Same will be for this.

It be hard not to cop things like a hoodie, sweat pants, bikers at h&m retail price, collection drops Nov 5th.

Last edited:
#LongLiveDecarnin.

Also, i don't see SLP making a similar move.

I would be shocked. Don't see Hedi wanting that to occur & RFX is right, the collection will still be popular and resellers will go HAM. :lol:

PO

hope there are wearable pieces.

if not will cop to scum and cop regular jawnz.

i still remenber dying of laughter as kids copped HM x MMM pieces on resale for damb near MMM prices

Yeah what Oliver was wearing last night is confirmed to be apart of the H&M collab. A white suit jacket, black leather pants.

On release day, if I can walk to an H&M and cop the jacket, I would w/o hesitation though that is not very likely to happen.

Last edited:
ill prob head out there. if i do ill grab ur size if u want

dope jacket. Did anyone cop the wang collection? How was the quality?

So many sales going on. Wish they would of discount them sl denim i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom