Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Hmm, those are kind of a let down actually.

I'm interested in the light wash with just the rips at the knees only. I haven't seen a fit picture of them yet. I'm hoping they look better than this pair.

Thanks for posting

Last edited:
Hmm, those are kind of a let down actually.

I'm interested in the light wash with just the rips at the knees only. I haven't seen a fit picture of them yet. I'm hoping they look better than this pair.

Thanks for posting

I got those last week will post a fit pic for you soon when I wear them.

The wash is exactly what I'm looking for with a light blue jean and the rips look nice too IMO.

Yeah? They shipped out already? Thought they hadn't delivered yet and was just presale. You got your pair online?

A fit pic would be much appreciated bro.

23sole, I think the only blue trash thats available for preorder are the one I posted above. Do you have picture of the one you're talking about?

He's talking about the knee rips that were on sale (cannot recall the site) a few weeks ago.

Not the F/W 15 line.

Ok, yeah you're right. Makes sense.

This is the FW pair I was referring to. Not trash or crash, just slightly ripped I guess lol

Last edited:
Reasonable mix up. Yours is the pair with the patched rips, correct? How are you liking them? You got them for a damn good deal from farfetch, if I remember correctly

Couldn't be happier the patched rips look better in person, farfetch has awesome shipping.

Nice, happy those worked out for you. I've yet to see them in person. And farfetch's shipping is very good considering their packages are coming from all over but it gets a little expensive when buying multiple items. Each item gets charged separate shipping ($24). That's crazy. Gotta jump on those free shipping promotions!

Hi guys I'm pretty sure it has been asked before but do you know if when ordering on ssense I'll get hit by customs when receiving my package ? I'm in France thank you

I can't speak on delivery to France but there are no customs fees when delivered to the US for sure. They may use a different shipping service for EU orders though, so I'd wait for some more members to chime in that may have had experience with EU orders.

Yup! Same for this pair. I liked the site image but this image from Barneys is doing nothing for me.

The black pairs look quite a bit better though- both the knee rips and the trash

Nice, both of the black pairs are actually available at Saks (knee rips) and Barneys (trash) right now it seems.

I think I'm going to go for just the knee rips unless I can sell my black stained and destroyeds.

Nice, both of the black pairs are actually available at Saks (knee rips) and Barneys (trash) right now it seems.

I think I'm going to go for just the knee rips unless I can sell my black stained and destroyeds.

Yeah I saw the black knee rips are out already. Forgot where I saw them, either YSL or LVR. Pretty sure they're the A/W ones this year and not last seasons.

I picked up this SL vest from the Porter sale. I hope it fits, I think I can make good use out of it. 

Back
Top Bottom