Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Found on IG with Geos.

Last edited:
That Barney's employee discount, reps for the info. Now we just have to be careful and not abuse it like #PoloGate lol.

Thank u so much for real. Amiris were just copped.. grabbed another white arena and blk white SL kicks.

Thank u thank u! I was about to order amiris for almost a G after tax earlier. I want the black but atleast I'll be able to tell my size . Plus there's a barneys in SF I can return/exchange at.

Aw man. All the sneakers I wanted or was eventually gonna get in the future were copped tonight. It's worth it.

3 separate orders. Now I'm done for real. Lol. I keep going back. After I say I'm done.

my order for a SLP denim shirt was cancelled - guess the employee code was too good to be true (at least for my order) 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Have the new SLP knee rip denim arrived in stores yet? didn't see it at the SoHo store. Seemed like that was the only thing missing, and those other 2 flannels.

No, I haven't seen them anywhere yet and no word on my asks preorder either.

I tried on the black and red flannel today in Barney's and I wasn't impressed. Short sleeves, roomy body but narrow shoulders.

Have the new SLP knee rip denim arrived in stores yet? didn't see it at the SoHo store. Seemed like that was the only thing missing, and those other 2 flannels.

I saw them at 5th ave store, I didnt bother to try them on since they look horrible.

Those amiri jeans. Any1 own them. I need help on sizing! And anywhere selling them less than 900 ? Thanks!

Those amiri jeans. Any1 own them. I need help on sizing! And anywhere selling them less than 900 ? Thanks!
+1   need help on sizing compared to dior homme or balmain .I used contact us on the mikeamiri asking about the measurement and didnt get any reply . :frown:

thanks!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom