Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Saw this one dude's blog and thought it was post-worthy. I heard that LV can custom make stuff, but I hadn't seen any of it besides Kanye'sbackpack (and now this one).

r0011805.jpg

Hold up, the Damier Collection, including the sneakers are out?
I know their stock is in the store already but I was told it cannot be sold, the sneakers anyways, until August 15th.
My SA is suppose to give me a call when it is ready to be sold.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Should be at your local LV store by now. The one here has it.

shoes arent out yet. Dude thats works there told me to pick them up on or after the 15th. Ill be gettin mine on the 16th. He told me most are spoken for.Only got 2 pairs of my size (7.5)

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

shoes arent out yet. Dude thats works there told me to pick them up on or after the 15th. Ill be gettin mine on the 16th. He told me most are spoken for. Only got 2 pairs of my size (7.5)
Which LV store?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

shoes arent out yet. Dude thats works there told me to pick them up on or after the 15th. Ill be gettin mine on the 16th. He told me most are spoken for. Only got 2 pairs of my size (7.5)
Which LV store?

That was LV Houston in the Galleria.

^^man!! i was at work and this cat came in with the LV luggage (graphite) and I SWEAR it was like a 90!!! LOL
i was like "what the hell is that?!" son just said "fire, and i has all of them!"

i had the wow face for 10 minutes....anybody ever seen a lv bag thats bigger than normal for the graphite, yet?

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Ye's jacket is nice.

who are these other dudes in the pic??? burn rubber is a little sneaker boutique in royal oak MI. that i hit up.

guy in the burn rubber hat is Big Sean - recently signed to kanye's GOOD music label - he's from detroit

Saw this one dude's blog and thought it was post-worthy. I heard that LV can custom make stuff, but I hadn't seen any of it besides Kanye's backpack (and now this one).

r0011805.jpg

what blog did you see that on?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Saw this one dude's blog and thought it was post-worthy. I heard that LV can custom make stuff, but I hadn't seen any of it besides Kanye's backpack (and now this one).

r0011805.jpg

nerd.gif

thats somebody in kanyes circle...artist or stylist...forgot...but the pix popped up at the same time as this

Borrowed pic from another site...

Damier Montsouris GM

Special orders arent too uncommon, 50% down payment required, but the item needs to be approved by LV first, about 3months to wait for the item....

Got a few ideas myself, I just lack the proper funding, LOL.

I'm guessing this and the shoe thread will be blowing up with pickups come this weekend...

I like the backpack but the one Kanye has looks way too big, like a hiking or backpacking backpack, if that amde sense.

I can't wait for this weekend.

r0011805.jpg

this broad on the TPF forum gets alot of stuff custom made by LV. She had some trunks custom made for her.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

r0011805.jpg

nerd.gif

It's Don C's bag, but I don't see it on his blog. Here's the link

Back
Top Bottom