Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

The only DHL delays I've ever experienced have been at the hands of the incompetent staff at my local office. Other than that, DHL is usually pretty good.

for reference, against the research I've done, DHL.de is like the American equivalent to the post office (USPS)

sending this mode is not the same as DHL coming from another country

Legit check 
nerd.gif
...dude got 0 feedback

Epaulettes ruined the SLP bomber IMO. Nevertheless it looks good worn in that picture on the last page. The denim vest also looks good a few posts above.

Anybody here got one of these jackets?

godsofmankind.com/products/copy-of-leather-moto-jacket-black-reptile

Thinking of getting one in red.

Quality looks on point and price is damn good.

Reminds me of the prorsum burberry one from a couple of years back.... I get so upset for sleeping on that till this day :\

$1875 for Balmain bikers on ssense.  **** has officially gotten out of control.  

In other news Trump is on FIRE right now 

Balmain's Destroyed pair from a few seasons ago, which look amazing, compared to the 15' pair retailed at $2300. The "premium" pairs appear to have a more inflated retail it seems.

PO

sorry if the pics are small they always are when I post from my phone. But Black Clay Mr. Completely jeans came in today. They're pretty dope I really like the unfinished look and the wash is different. Super tight on the calf though

Barneys have their own distress Tees for less than 1/3 of the Amiris Tees, fit looks better too lol

the black jeans look nice but I just can't pull the trigger...yet

Last edited:
sorry if the pics are small they always are when I post from my phone. But Black Clay Mr. Completely jeans came in today. They're pretty dope I really like the unfinished look and the wash is different. Super tight on the calf though

fit pics by any chance? no bad, did you end up ordering from Fwrd?

Barneys have their own distress Tees for less than 1/3 of the Amiris Tees, fit looks better too lol

the black jeans look nice but I just can't pull the trigger...yet

You should have done it with the discount code.

Kevines order went through so he had a chance for 35% off on it if he wanted to try them out.

Looking to get 3 new jackets for the winter, one a leather. The search begins. :lol:

A leather is my main thing, with a peacoat, down coat for every day use or a nice snorkel is all I feel I'm missing and I'm good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom