Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yup, considerable fit difference too... Not that one is better or worse but it's certainly noticeable

Went by to check out the A/W SL shipment that arrived here. My main take away other than you have to go a size maybe 2 down if you want to knee slits to fit right, is the destroyeds (wash and cuts) varies so much. When I was at the SL store in SoHo back in July, the blue destroyeds looked TERRIBLE color and cut wise. The ones I saw and tried on here yesterday were really good, so good that I'm really considering buying a pair, especially now since past seasons go for so much now.

I also went to look at the same exact SL Denim.

None of them fit me. The black destroyed wouldn't even stack, the knee slits were more like shin slits.

Yes I am. Barneys in Copley Place. Only place besides Riccardis that I think sells SLP Denim.

Went to NM and Saks they have nothing.

Almost caved in and bought some Balmains but for 1400 I'm coo.

Yeah that sounds about right, was hoping another retailer was carrying SLP.

How was the selection at Barneys? Might make a trip there if it's worth it.

End up grabbing those rag and bone jeans from my local boutique we were talking about a few pages back . Dude who said they were extremely thin was correct. They are very thin and have a lot of stretch.

The good outweighed the bad for me so I grabbed them . Threw them on for a Quick pic sorry about the semi dirty mirror lol

^ Is that at Holt Renfrew?

Yeap.

I also went to look at the same exact SL Denim.

None of them fit me. The black destroyed wouldn't even stack, the knee slits were more like shin slits.

The knee slits I tried on fit big on the waist etc. So going down a size or 2 worked in my situation (went to another location today to do so), waist was good and knees lined up (I forgot to take a pic of that).

Last edited:
I'll probably go back and try them on again. But down to a size 30. Bout to bulk up so they won't fit me again until April.

Just a quick simple fit...

About rag and bone

The fit 1 denim is awesome. Can not vouch for the rest :lol:

But if you don't like skinny jeans, I wouldn't recommend

I like these distressed jeans by Undercover. I also like it that they aren't overly long so pancake stacks isn't an issue.

Last edited:
End up grabbing those rag and bone jeans from my local boutique we were talking about a few pages back . Dude who said they were extremely thin was correct. They are very thin and have a lot of stretch.

The good outweighed the bad for me so I grabbed them . Threw them on for a Quick pic sorry about the semi dirty mirror lol

how is the sizing? on the waist?

how is the sizing? on the waist?

I went a size down simply so the legs would fit better. Im usually a 30 but went with a 29, they went on tight but they have so much stretch that it was fine after they buttoned.

SO basically if you have skinny *** legs like me I would go down 1 size and you'll be fine lol. If you're bigger go with your normal size.

Those undercover jeans look good.  I think unless you have really skinny legs they are not going to look so good though. They are probably a stretch denim and combine the fact that they don't stack you run the risk of looking like they are painted on girl jeans. 

Back
Top Bottom