Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

are the picture you post HM x Balmain?? If so, I can see why Balmain's fans are heated! Seriously, are they trying to destroy the brand? The leather jacket with giant patch can go for 6k+ easily with Balmain and now you can get it from HM HAHAHAHAH I will definitely cop lol
haha yup!  Now whenever they wear real Balmain someone is going to come up to them and say "is that from h&m?"

Last edited:
eep. you opted to have the refund mailed to you?

heard horror stories of that never arriving. I opted for the (albeit smaller amount) cash out at the airport

are the picture you post HM x Balmain?? If so, I can see why Balmain's fans are heated! Seriously, are they trying to destroy the brand? The leather jacket with giant patch can go for 6k+ easily with Balmain and now you can get it from HM HAHAHAHAH I will definitely cop lol

yea is this the h&m stuff??

this collab seems to be pretty close to the brand

im kinda feelin this olive jacket

Last edited:
Yeah, that's where Balmain went wrong [in regards to not pissing off their mainline buyers]. They didn't create a capsule for H&M like past collaborations, it looks to literally be pieces that could easily be sold at typical Balmain prices- which is great for H&M lol. Of course the quality isn't on par but a LOT of people don't care about that, surprisingly.

This is the perfect time for new brands/designers to slide into the high end denim market. Balmain is making this stuff and SLP put out their weakest season of denim. The tastemakers are on the next wave. [enter Amiri]. I feel like JE+Co will do well with denim too as soon as they release their destroyed pairs.

In general, this collection is looking a little costumey but I'll give that olive coat and maybe the white blazer a shot. I hope the olive coat feels substantial.

who's the blonde?

in for the pants and olive shirt. maybe the olive topcoat.

Wait there's no way to avoid the VAT return?

Couldn't I just wear my items back on the plane? Or atleast just take the tags off and pack it?

Hip me to what the best alternative?

Yeah, that's where Balmain went wrong [in regards to not pissing off their mainline buyers]. They didn't create a capsule for H&M like past collaborations, it looks to literally be pieces that could easily be sold at typical Balmain prices- which is great for H&M lol. Of course the quality isn't on par but a LOT of people don't care about that, surprisingly.

This is the perfect time for new brands/designers to slide into the high end denim market. Balmain is making this stuff and SLP put out their weakest season of denim. The tastemakers are on the next wave. [enter Amiri]. I feel like JE+Co will do well with denim too as soon as they release their destroyed pairs.

In general, this collection is looking a little costumey but I'll give that olive coat and maybe the white blazer a shot. I hope the olive coat feels substantial.

who's the blonde?

Lol yea all of this is true, and of course ppl dont care about quality on par its "H&M" lol, their regular clothes are decent at best to garbage. Are the collabs at least Premium? Ive never owned any of the collab stuff. Fit is prob better with the collabs too.

And that blonde goes out with one of the Jonas brothers, Gigi something. I never know how I know these pop culture things, maybe NT fault.

Last edited:
Soo people are upset that balmain is selling product at h&m quality for less then half the price of mainline ? is it because it looks like regular balmain or because IT IS balmain I'm confused but either way it's fine me and the get money boyz will cop I guess

G-Star Raw teddy alternative for $360 if you cna live with the chest logo, curious if that can be removed with a seam ripper though.

Last edited:
Yeah I have the H&M, chick I was seeing then gave it to me as a gift. I mean it's ok (especially when free) but quality is subpar as you'd expect. It's surprisingly thick though, but again that is due to living in Cali, not sure how it will stand against harsher winters.

I am actually considering on making it a sleeveless to wear over leather jackets but we haven't experienced any form of chill here so it seems pointless to do it at the moment. Unless I wanna wear em like...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom