Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

CVO_RN95 CVO_RN95 much appreciated! I'll PM you closer to release and I'll compensate for you looking out. I actually wish I could go too, I'd like to see the other pieces in person and if NT Chicago is coming out, it would be cool to meet.

Definitely let me know man. Will be more than happy to help out. I saw somebody already doing pre-orders on the stuff I want. Balmain Logo Hoodie was going for $250. No way am I paying that lol.

Last edited:
Stopped by fashion valley to get the heads up and they said people usually camp overnight when it comes to collabs. Looks like I'll be trying online.

Picked up for myself, if anyone is interested I also have some stock.  NT discount as always. SL shirts run small.

Does anyone own a Fear of God bomber? I'm considering buying one with the release of the new collection today.

Any information on sizing/fit would be appreciated.

Does anyone own a Fear of God bomber? I'm considering buying one with the release of the new collection today.

Any information on sizing/fit would be appreciated.

No idea I can try to find info for ya. Yea the pre order launches later today.

No idea, Jerry will prob throw it up and post when up I assume.

I just asked someone, always that group of people who real connected to the stores and big following fashion heads who get stuff early/sell

Still think this guy is a genius for making this "cult like" brand with a high price. Helps he is Kanye boy too.

Last edited:
My man, I need to get involved in some local/social media groups. I feel like that'll just make me spend more though, so I try to steer clear. NT is bad enough haha

Saw those tees earlier, can't get with them. I don't like much of the pieces but the bomber and MAYBE the denim is good to go.

Last edited:
Haha, great ... If thats the case, I should hang it up now.

I just grabbed the Barney's exclusive canvas khaki bomber. It's not shiny like the others but I don't know if that's good or bad. I've just got an itchy checkout finger

Kev's always got the info! Thanks man

I'm 6'1 and about 190lbs, I'm usually a large in nearly everything. I should go larger with the bomber as well, huh?

I've seen some photos where the back is really billowy and some where it isn't. Is that a difference in seasons or sizing/fit variations on different body types?

The one I tried on was about 4 month ago in black. I like it but just like the slp one more in khaki. I think large will work for you but it really depends on how you want it to fit.

This FOG 4th collection was only really feeling the jeans and the bomber jackets. The look seems to have changed a lot from the first three collection. Not saying that is a bad thing. Change is good.

Last edited:
Saw those tees earlier, can't get with them. I don't like much of the pieces but the bomber and MAYBE the denim is good to go.

Yea for sure

And if you live in a major metro area lol not the worse idea lol

Yea I'm same stats right now 6'1" 190

Kev dropping info 8)

Last edited:
The one I tried on was about 4 month ago in black. I like it but just like the slp one more in khaki. I think large will work for you but it really depends on how you want it to fit.

I like the SL one but the epaulettes just seem like they don't belong to me. I've also considered one by Lad Musician. Not the asymmetrical one (I like that too) but there's one on ssense that just has subtle detailing similar to the sleeves of the FoG about the seams

No idea, Jerry will prob throw it up and post when up I assume.

I just asked someone, always that group of people who real connected to the stores and big following fashion heads who get stuff early/sell

Still think this guy is a genius for making this "cult like" brand with a high price. Helps he is Kanye boy too.
you can cop those shirts at a christian book store. dead serious. I was thinking of ordering that top one a few weeks ago lmao.

http://www.christianbook.com/lords-...Q6GkoDDKABOrWryklcm00tC-8p59Y3X7MVRoCL1Hw_wcB

Haha, not surprised. Thats sad he's going to charge top dollar for those too.... and that top one is like an old And1 shirt, especially after seeing the front.

Haha, not surprised. Thats sad he's going to charge top dollar for those too.... and that top one is like an old And1 shirt, especially after seeing the front.
lowkey thinking of copping and printing my logo on it (see my avy)

Back
Top Bottom