Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Got the hat last week and the belt today

2799318292_8cee139809.jpg

Cats are going nuts with that belt, probably the most popular LV item this year...
laugh.gif

That belt is the one LV item that I'll always want, but not want to purchase...

Eventually.

I said the hell with it and just purchased this. I've had my eye on it for a while now.

r1zpcz.jpg

30njea0.jpg

RFX with all the sick pickups you post I am amazed you stooped down to a gucci watch. If your spending $400+ on belts you got to go "big" with thewatch game
smile.gif

And yea I am really feeling that LV belt, I kind of managed to get it out of my head recently but now looking at it again, I think this weekend I am due for acouple pickups.

Originally Posted by meth68

RFX with all the sick pickups you post I am amazed you stooped down to a gucci watch. If your spending $400+ on belts you got to go "big" with the watch game
smile.gif

And yea I am really feeling that LV belt, I kind of managed to get it out of my head recently but now looking at it again, I think this weekend I am due for a couple pickups.

Dealer is taking a while with some Hublot. I have been on that waiting list for 6 months. I guess I didn't get to post it here but on the other thread Imentioned that I might return it for a Tag Heuer Carrera. I'm just not quite sure yet. Gucci watch actually isn't that bad, it's just a bit too bigon my wrist so I'll have to decide whether to keep or not.

I Stay away from Tag (I personally like some of them but they drop in value like a buick), same goes with the gucci, movado and so on. But did you say Hublot?Now we're talking!
happy.gif
My buddy picked up a rose gold Hublot big bang, whats great about them is they impress the hell out of other watch guys, your commonperson would have no idea what a hublot is.

I am breitling guy myself, I had a little mishap on vacation (I am still blaming the grey goose), lets just say a breitling chronomat evolution + tons of greygoose + bathroom urinal = not good, I would have cried but I was entirely to drunk, the next day I was so pissed when I realized it actually happened. I wasexpecting my watch to be gone for 4-6 weeks but its been almost 5 months now waiting for it to come back from breitling. I couldn't wait so after 2 monthsI bought a cartier seatimer. Every once in a while I steal my brothers breitling bentley motors t, cant wear that everyday though, its a little big lol.

But again, hublot, breitling, cartier are my thing even some omegas. Rolex never hurts value wise, but after owning a breitling I dont think I could wear arolex ever again, feels like a womens watch.

Originally Posted by meth68

I Stay away from Tag (I personally like some of them but they drop in value like a buick), same goes with the gucci, movado and so on. But did you say Hublot? Now we're talking!
happy.gif
My buddy picked up a rose gold Hublot big bang, whats great about them is they impress the hell out of other watch guys, your common person would have no idea what a hublot is.

I am breitling guy myself, I had a little mishap on vacation (I am still blaming the grey goose), lets just say a breitling chronomat evolution + tons of grey goose + bathroom urinal = not good, I would have cried but I was entirely to drunk, the next day I was so pissed when I realized it actually happened. I was expecting my watch to be gone for 4-6 weeks but its been almost 5 months now waiting for it to come back from breitling. I couldn't wait so after 2 months I bought a cartier seatimer. Every once in a while I steal my brothers breitling bentley motors t, cant wear that everyday though, its a little big lol.

But again, hublot, breitling, cartier are my thing even some omegas. Rolex never hurts value wise, but after owning a breitling I dont think I could wear a rolex ever again, feels like a womens watch.

When it comes to watches, I don't really worry about the value much, I've learned that in life, I shouldn't get stuff based on how much I couldresell it later on. I've been dying to have a Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph, it is one beautiful watch. Liek I said before Gucci isn't bad, the one Igot has a quartz movement but for the most part, I go for the look. Sometimes, I just can't find the look I am looking for when sticking to watchmakersbrands. Like a Chanel J12 or LV Tambour, no other watch really captures that look and I fell in lvoe with those within the first glance. So i try not to getcaught too much when it gets to watches. I'll worry about it when I can easily throw $20k-$30k aroudn then I'll get an IWC, Vacheron, Zenith, etc...But for now, I rather get quantity and look over quality.

As for Hublot, last I checked with my dealer, I am about 20th or 30th on the list so I still have a long wait to go.
I was so close to getting a Pasha Seatimer two weeks ago but the watch dealership (another dealership) and I cannot agree to a good price so I left. I love theSeatimer though, especially the one with the rubber bands around the metal bracelet.

RFX I agree to a point with the "quantity and look over quality". I know there are watch guys out there who buy expensive watches just because wellthey are expensive. For example my boss is a huge watch collector and has a ton of patek philippe's, I personally think 99% of them are ugly, to date Ihave only seen him wear 1 that I would even consider wearing. I understand they are extremely limited and cost anywhere from 10k to 1.5mill+ but the price tagdoesn't do it for me even if I was caked up like he is I wouldn't buy a patek. I like tag's but even though I would never sell a watch it'sannoying seeing how much they drop like rocks, a $2k tag today will be resold 4 times in a year next thing you know a 16year old picked it up for $650. I alsoonly like chronograph's so Carrera's and some links always catch my eye, I just never pull the trigger.

As for an everyday watch, I don't think you can top the cartier seatimer with the rubber/metal band. The band itself sets it apart from a lot of priceywatches out there, You see it from 20ft away without even seeing the face you know what it is. I was in atlantic city last weekend and we walked into a watchstore just to kill time, before I even got to a booth 2 workers came over to check out the watch and completely ignored my friend who was 5ft away from me lol.

The Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono I want. This pics just makes it look oh so beautiful.
080708055lz6.jpg

080708026el4.jpg

080708030ky2.jpg

The georgeous Cartier Pasha Seatimers
21433.jpg

Cartier%20Pasha%20Seatimer.jpg1..jpg

And maybe in the future...
seatimercjpg.jpg

just came back from Southcoast Plaza in Socal
in the LV store it had basically everything you want on display...denim, graphite damier crewneck, LV hoody (the one nas got a couple pages ago), lv denimjacket, couple of jackets.

the raw denim retails for about $450 and they had black and blue...some with different logos on the back pocket
LV hoody retails for $855
didn't check everything else

probably going to get the denim next week

Nice watches up there guys. Always been a fan of cartier, been thinking about getting a santos for a while now but there are so many options! Anyone have anyrecommendations? Here are a few on my list:

pam 233- although I have a pam268
pam 005
cartier santos
IWC big pilot 5002 or 5004
rolex submariner anniversary edition ( the one with the green bezel)

also meth, you should consider panerai since your into the big watches, there are some beastly ones.

Back
Top Bottom